harveest :us:
Kushking902 :canada:
Granola :canada:
MBVapester :canada:
lunchpale :canada:

5 Likes

You are so lucky time ran out!

2 Likes

Think I am missing from your list…was 2nd USA on dibs, missed my flag but corrected that quickly!

3 Likes

I’ll take ONE more :us: or :canada:

1 Like

I did not wanna miss this giveaway, you have no idea what I was going through to make sure I didn’t miss it. Literally 89% asleep half the time and waking up every so often to check. got work at 4 AM (7:24 pm for me now)

4 Likes

you are on the list, I will send out DM to ALL shortly

5 Likes

Dibs please :canada:

2 Likes

I saw the squatch, got pictures? @Sasquatch

1 Like

Final Update:
Kcity87 :us:
SOLGarion :us:
middleman :us:
GlassJoeGrows :us:
Bobgrows :us:
JohnnyPotseed :us:
harveest :us:
Kushking902 :canada:
Granola :canada:
MBVapester :canada:
lunchpale :canada:

TO ALL THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED

T
H Y
A O :pray:
N U
K

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY

8 Likes

Thanks @Oldtimerunderground but seems I am invisible ROFLMAO Oh well, moving on.

7 Likes

I’m new is this fr?
DIBS🇺🇲

2 Likes

@Ethanj7123 lol to’ve just ‘joined’ a few minutes ago, you sure know what ‘dibs’ means!
Why not head over to the ‘Introduce Yourself’ thread and tell us a bit about yourself, roam around and make friends etc lol

5 Likes

Wish you were frech|nullxnull, I will give you the honorific Spanish nationality :es: so you’re ineligible as me, we must create a Bank of Stamps ejem|nullxnull, good luck next time … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Appreciate the invite, but I have too much on my plate already!

It wouldnt be fair if i took those magic beans from someone who could run them sooner!

Awesome thread though, kudos!

2 Likes

:thinking: I wonder what happened. The one time you actually call dibs too. Guess it just wasn’t meant to be, c’est la vie.

4 Likes

no worries, ill add you

4 Likes

With an awesome name like SKYNET how did these not disappear in less than three minutes!?

Can anybody spare their clothes, their boots, and their motorcycle?

3 Likes

That’s awesome, way better than seeds :v:

He just ignored me is all, he liked the posts so I know he saw them. Perhaps he just doesn’t like me, all good. He can give seeds to or not to anyone he likes. Oh well, only slightly offended.

4 Likes

Gonna hit the buy button soon for my buddy, 24 strains. He’s looking at yours.

1 Like

We are old school… I bet 1/2 cant tell me where the name Skynet comes from without googling first… Be honest :grinning:

3 Likes