A-Loc
Bambam
killabud
Smoklahoma
LtShDc
THCeed
Illicitmango

PLEASE NOTE:

A GROUP DM WILL BE SENT TO ALL THOSE SELECTED. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE DM. INBOX IS FLOODED. PLEASE BE PATIENT

thatsallfolkx

10 Likes

Dibs dibs… :canada:
Damn. LOL

3 Likes

Dibs :us: … missed again lol!

1 Like

Check your PM @THCeed :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I was a just a bit late again.
Was putting together a computer desk for my daughter lol

2 Likes

I just want to let everybody know what an upstanding member @Gonzo is. Super cool and generous. He just donated his winnings to me. I will try to do my best with them. Hope you don’t mind me saying this, Brother.

12 Likes

This put a bow on a really incredible Sunday. @NugLifeFarms420 Thank you x1billion for the generosity. I’m on OG for life now, sorry there’s no getting rid of me.

My growing was really a solitary pursuit for so long, really because work and kids keep me so busy. It’s really feeling like I’m meeting some homies and not just a bunch of screen names. Especially after getting called on for the 3rd time today for a giveaway! Thanks again @NugLifeFarms420 and to everyone else that participated in giveaways today.

Will Smith Slap! Bayaooww!! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::boom:

8 Likes

This sure is an awesome family to be part of.

5 Likes

Woo hoo I’m back off the no seeds for you list. Great giveaway thanks nuglifefarms

4 Likes

So I’ve seen this for the first time today. My apologies if it’s none of my business, but what’s the list about? Is it just people that have already won a bunch of seeds?

4 Likes

Yes that is correct.

3 Likes

I believe when you sgn up for his giveaways, you have to wait a month before another sign up.
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Exactly how I feel; I joined up not too long ago and quickly realized that this place is special. Consider donating sometime. I’m not usually the kind to donate to anything, but after the way folks have helped me here it just felt right to help keep OG running.

8 Likes

Yeah, @NugLifeFarms420 keeps record of recent wins. That way he can share the love with a wider variety of growers in this wonderful community.
:yum:

5 Likes

Just wanted to say
thankyou001

15 Likes

Uhh, I think you got that backwards…
Thank you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes