FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Ok, I tried lol

3 Likes

Sweeeetttt. I got u Broham!
You got the last one!!!

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth…

On the to do list. F2 everything I’ve gotten from nuglife!

The BamBam is some amazing smoke. Glad I have her well preserved and shared.

8 Likes

Thought you were working on your grow room, :rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Rhai88

3 Likes

onthelistfinal

Big_Yeloe
BRMTreefarmer
Ghgrower
Mrgreenthumb
herojuana.tom
blowdout2269
PioneerValleyOG
Adventuretime86
LoveDaAutos

PLEASE NOTE:

A GROUP DM WILL BE SENT TO ALL THOSE SELECTED. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE DM. INBOX IS FLOODED. PLEASE BE PATIENT

thatsallfolkx

7 Likes

Thanks @PioneerValleyOG, but I’m on the excluded list until tomorrow!!! I’ll be in on the next one.
Gotta let others have their chance.

1 Like

yeah that too… haha it’s only short hiatus I may have to come back with a possible F2 run :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks so much @NugLifeFarms420 looking forward to these :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420 , should be some :fire:

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners and big love to @NugLifeFarms420

WINNERS

PLEASE NOTE text*

4 Likes

I’m so stoked right now! I know these are going to hit :boom: on cloud 9

3 Likes

Please lord let me get 1 good female out of this. If not, Mother Earth is saying, ‘take the pollen, stupid’

6 Likes

Thank you for your generosity! I’ve never been.more excited to get punched :upside_down_face::joy::v:

5 Likes

Any one wanna help name a couple new hybrids?

More details to come later tonight (if I’m up :laughing: )

Free seeds for the user(s) whose strain name is chosen

13 Likes

Sounds like fun!

1 Like

I’m in…… if I’m awake also lol

2 Likes

5d222d93-575b-4fae-b180-17d592d791b8_text

1 Like

Thanks for the shout out I’ve got a pack already .

1 Like

I got like 20 mins n I’m crashing. I’m the King if strain names. Shoot it or lose it.

1 Like

Any one wanna help :pray: name a couple new hybrids?

I need name suggestions for the following hybrid(s)

=======================================================================
1.) (MAC F2 x Mendo Breath F3) x (Jelly Donut x Pirate’s Milk)

(MAC F2 x Mendo Breath F3 (Michelle Obama Cut) aka Liquid Swordz is an all out beast. Very MAC like in structure, and bud size. She produces thick, golf ball size nuggets of unique funk, that have a heavy breath under tone. Narrowing down a keeper mom was very difficult but ultimately I went the a heavy yielder, that can get tall if not trained. The end result is Grade AAA+ all the way around and finishes in the 9-10 week range.

2.) Indiana Bubblegum x (Jelly Donut x Pirate’s Milk)

My Indiana Bubblegum was carefully curated from CSI Humboldt and is a great representation of the original Indiana Bubble. Resinous, dense, sticky buds populate this remarkable specimen with heavy bubblegum/sweet undertones. She is a little slow to veg (like the original Indiana Bubblegum but slightly faster), produces an impressive canopy and over all is very mold resistance. I’ve been holding this cut for about 5 years now and she has always paired well with just about anything.

3.) Crasher Runtz x (Jelly Donut x Pirate’s Milk)

Not to be confused with Runtz Crasher… Crasher Runtz (Wedding Crashers / Kush Mints F2) x Runtz BX is a unique hybrid in itself. Heavy on the Runtz aroma and Flavor balanced by the hammer :hammer: wielding power of (Wedding Crashers / Kush Mints F2) this hybrid is stoner material all the way. I absolutely love her. She will purple up late in flower (or extended flower) and produces top shelf quality smoke that can rival anything.

MALE:
(Jelly Donut x Pirate’s Milk) Tiki Madman | RAW Genetics collab

Carefully curated, the best way to describe this male is simply sour spoiled rotten, but not like a baby :laughing: This stud has a very unusually, sour, stank upon touch pheromone that lingers for some time. Sound growth structure, decent branch and site production round this awful smelling stud

To conclude:

Final user(s) whose name is chosen will rec’v 1 pack of each of the hybrids listed above.

To participate, simply reply with your name suggestion(s) and corresponding # (i.e. 1,2, or 3)

After a suitable amount of names have been suggested, I will go thru and pick the names I like best and formulate a poll for each respectively. Users will then be able to vote on which name is their fav to decide the winners.

Again, To participate, simply reply with your suggestion(s) and corresponding #1(i.e. 1,2, or 3)

10 Likes