FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Gotta love dad fun. My almost two year old decided to play with his poop 3 times yesterday lol

3 Likes

We are just mostly hairless Monkeys :laughing:

1 dibs spot left folks!!!

3 Likes

Dibs please :us:

3 Likes

Oh you should see this kid climb. He’s relentless lol

2 Likes

onthelistfinal

A-Loc
anonymous4289
FirstCavApache64
Natea
jessethestoner
Pawsfodocaws
potpotpot
pharmerfil
HomegrownVABudz
Tripl3fastaction

PLEASE NOTE:

A GROUP DM WILL BE SENT TO ALL THOSE SELECTED. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE DM. INBOX IS FLOODED. PLEASE BE PATIENT

thatsallfolkx

11 Likes

Sounds like my almost 2 year old :joy::joy:

1 Like

Brutal man. Little dude cannot be trusted in regular pants anymore lol

1 Like

Yea this shit was almost every day for a week :joy:

1 Like

I feel your pain man :sweat_smile:
Shit gets real quick lol

1 Like

@A-Loc Oh no! not the poop :poop: Luckily my little girl isnt too intersted in her poop, thank god.

2 Likes

Just give it some time :joy::joy:. You’ll be screaming “wtf” in no time

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a terrible site to walk into lol his older brother had one incident and I don’t think my girls ever had any interest. I’ve got some serious blackmail for when he’s a teenager lol

1 Like

The first time it happened with his older brother he smeared it all over himself. All over his crib. His mom had just left I walked in and saw it and almost immediately threw up. Ran to the window yelling for her help lol it was horrible

1 Like

Yup that sounds like exactly what I’ve been dealing with mind you @NugLifeFarms420 this just started about a month ago

1 Like

caaandy maaaan

2 Likes

Yeah that was pretty much my morning yesterday :sweat_smile:

DIBS :canada:
i just wke up im realizing i might be duper late

Dibs USA much love all

He gives out 10 packs. When they’re gone, they’re gone.

They’re gone.

5 Likes

Hello OG, hope all is well with every one.

Before we begin. I’d like to say, thanks to ALL those that have participated in this process. Your creativity is/was invaluable And I assure it was not easy narrowing down the selections :pray:

Secondly, (this is important) I would like to keep the polls as fair as possible. Now I’m sure people will share this post, maybe even encourage friends to vote for their nomination or what have and I have no problem with that in general.

I just want every one to know that votes, it would be very much appreciated if theirl vote was truly based on personal opinion and not a way to boost a friend’s nomination. The polls will have little to no value to this process, if the integrity choice is not respected.

I will monitor the votes as best I can but I need every one to help me out with this one. :pray:

Now, the polls are ready to begin.

The rules are very simple, vote for your favorite strain name, 1 vote per member. There will be a total of 3 polls over the coming days

Poll closes in 48 hours

Go!

Name that Strain Poll #1 (Vote for your Favorite Strain Name: Lineage (MAC F2 x Mendo Breath F3 (F) x (Jelly Donut x Pirate’s Milk (M)
0 voters
20 Likes