FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

I will be lurking Tue .
I’m just a lurker these days.
I have so many seeds no need to be the horder,
But I will be popping yours this summer I got from your tue specials

2 Likes

2 Likes

I think your testers wanted thread is closed ! Might be able to test a few depending strain and flower times . Thanks

2 Likes

Still open and recruiting

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Its gonna be a long night for me. I’ll be burning the midnight oil until the wee hours of the morning…

Might drop 15 free packs some time after 12am… Hint… hint

Would like to see some new people get their hands on these freebies, so as per usual, No double dipping, If you’ve snagged a pack of freebies already this month, you’ll have to wait until next month to re-enter.

13 Likes

@BigMike55 @AzSeaindooin420 get on in here this man’s giving out seed again!

3 Likes

BigMike55 to the rescue!

2 Likes

Oh dibs I always miss these guys around midnight always passes out by then lol

What time zone are we looking at?:thinking:

1 Like

Also curious about the time zone? I would love to get in on the action and try something new! Seems I found this thread at the perfect time.

Man, I would like to do some testing for you but I just now set up for my next grow. Running Frankenstein by @JohnnyPotseed
After that I will not have anything scheduled. Maybe we can do something then. BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log

Go there and see my grows and what I’m capable of.

5 Likes

PSSS… Not CST

hint, hint, hint same time zone as Colarado… ??? :grinning:

4 Likes

Is that mountain time?

1 Like

lmk when you would be ready to start testing?

2 Likes

Yes it is bobgrows

2 Likes

Thank you ! @chronix

2 Likes

That puts me in the wee hours of the morning here, I guess I better roll one up!

2 Likes

I literally dropped beans yesterday. So I will probably be booked up until April-ish. Well, maybe early March. I can start new seed about a month or so before harvesting current crop. Oklahoma has 6 plant per person in veg and 6 in flower. With my wife, we are allowed 12 each flower and veg.
I just dropped 14 new babies yesterday.

6 Likes

Couple tooth picks to keep the eyes open.

1 Like