FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

have to mark it on my forehead so I don’t forget =-- remembering is half the battle !!! Thanks for the give-a-ways NugLife _____Peace

same strains??

2 Likes

+3 more Toyz hybrids mixed with some of the Runtz BX hybrids

4 Likes

Hey @NugLifeFarms420 curious on the flintstones used on the bam bam and pebbles crosses. Is that fruity pebbles OG X sour Bubble? Googled the strain and that was top result so o figured I’d check in, sounds like a killer mix overall

3 Likes

Yes, our Flinstone cut we acquired from a good friend who hunted it, was bred by Ali G (if memory serves me well)

5 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 wife sent me a picture and said look what I got lol. Looking like this is next run for me lol. Ty much appreciated

6 Likes

whoa first time in my life i won something twice :grin::grin::+1: thanks @NugLifeFarms420

6 Likes

Good mail day today!!

Thanks again @NugLifeFarms420 !

8 Likes

Anything with Runtz in it is definitely not going to disappoint you.My favorite is the White Runtz the one that smells like an open gas can and kind bud

2 Likes

I have runtz a purple pheno just got from a guy that grows for the terps for his closed unit oil he makes so i believe him when he said its the original cut

1 Like

What’s your secret @NugLifeFarms420 for sending living fire in the mail without burning the envelope you are sending it in? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m still wondering if I got in on this giveaway? My mail box was broke into along with several others sure hope there wasn’t a bunch of envelopes with seeds nabbed outta mine!

2 Likes

I can say my mailbox definitely hasn’t been compromised and I havnt received mine yet. I’d have some faith the mail is slow this time of year.

2 Likes

Sorry about getting nabbed though, people suck :-1:

2 Likes

make some seeds bro. that seems like a sweet cross :smile: :smile:

:eyes::eyes::eyes: i bet there is some FIRE there!!!

1 Like

Have patience brochacho those beans you blessed me with took forever but they still got to thier destination.Mail service is a bitch these days they have to compete with FEdEx Rhr Ups guy and Rocket man.Mary Jane will prevail life will find a way in a lively ziplock bag to your doorstep :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420 got these beauties in the mail tonight!

4 Likes

Found this in the mailbox today! Thank you @NugLifeFarms420 !

8 Likes

Remind me please. Sharing is Caring.
Good on you @NugLifeFarms420.

1 Like