FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Only 22 voters… come on people.

1 Like

I voted for Snow Blind because of the old Black Sabbath song… and a great song it was!

3 Likes

You should have picked the funny names, I can say all of these out loud with a straight face.

7 Likes

Yeah well I am saving "Budda dang dang "for one of my own lines I’m working on! Haha
And a couple others !
Edit : it’s Buddha Dang Dang !

3 Likes

Lolol, can I use Budda Damn Damn?! It’ll confuse the hell outta people.

1 Like

Do you think it could of had more fall colors? Definitely calendar material.

1 Like

man i just thought of candied peanuts… that would have suited it so well !

2 Likes

Wow. If I were in the running, I’d be thinking about making up “Stop the Steal” banners and t-shirts right about now… last night there were 22 votes, with about an even distribution of votes across the choices. Then @HeadyBearAdventures linked the post to the chat thread and mentioned that he’s in the running, and this morning he has 50% of the votes. That means virtually every person who came to the thread from his link, voted for him. Can we check their birth certificates? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I voted for him before he posted the link. Lol

3 Likes

I cleverly got out ahead of the voting by just picking completly uninspired names. :wink: It’s a good name, and it’s not like he did anything wrong by asking people to come check the thread out, but it’s just funny to see how people act sometimes. I’m gonna be wildly irresponsible and make an official prediction that Cavity Crush will be this strain’s new name, after that kind of publicity. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I agree just justifying my on pick for myself that it wasn’t peer pressure.

To myself. Lol
“Your, your own man, you make your own decisions, you are the master of your universe”
“No, I’m weak” :joy:

Sorry for the theatrics
I’m just having fun

1 Like

Not true! Cavity crush had 46% of those 22 votes, so about 10; now it’s still at 46% meaning I picked up another 10 of 21 new voters. No progress was made except in participation… Which was my goal.
All I did was raise awareness. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

HOWEVER: CAVITY CRUSH IS THE BEST NAME AND EVERYONE SHOULD VOTE FOR IT! VOTE FOR ME VOTE FOR ME VOTE FOR ME!
FREE WEED! NO TAXES! HEALTHCARE FOR ALL!

9 Likes

Awesome , and I’ll be the first to admit that it’s a pretty cool name ! Hope it doesn’t get confused with possible Sweet tooth lineage,as some may find it misleading ,in that respect ,but most of the youngsters may not make the connection . And I really thought you only did that to raise the awareness ! And awesome job !
Grow on brother !
Peace

4 Likes

Hmm, I thought I remembered it being even, but I’ll admit I wasn’t paying close attention… maybe it was that everything else was about even, and you were way ahead already? Dunno, and there’s no way to check back now. Either way, congrats, and you know we’re gonna expect you to deliver on that free weed and healthcare now! I’ll take GG4, or any fully cured 20-week sativa. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah he was ahead but I still think sunset dragon is the best lol.

3 Likes

Cavity Crush is kinda lame IMO and sounds like a dispensary hyped name… I like sunset dragon and mine the best. And it contradicts the genetics, if its crushing cavitys

1 Like

My only thing is cavities hurt and aren’t good. That’s the main reason I don’t like that name.

I thought Tooth Ache was better

uh oh… do I suspect voter fraud?

6 Likes

Nah. If it’s going off votes then cavity crush gets it. But I don think I saw anything that said the one highest vote is the new name. That’s the story I tell myself though :rofl:

3 Likes