FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

I can not lie in good conscience.

5 Likes

lol - sorry but its really funny watching everyone jump in and out of this thread seeing if its time yet.

enjoying the show for sure

5 Likes

I am having a trying day. I have nothing better to look up to.

5 Likes

Really helps me through this extra mundane post thanksgiving Tuesday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorry @bunny - hopefully you will win and make ur day better

3 Likes

Back to work from a dr appointment. I’ll miss it now but was fun while waiting :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

To late on dibs. Or ribs.

2 Likes

is that a statement or a question?

2 Likes

Hey guys.,

2 Likes

You can take it anyway you want to just talking

2 Likes

hey @Hemp

3 Likes

What’s up buddy

3 Likes

lol, good man just chilling waiting to watch a good showdown

3 Likes

Have fun i hope you win!!!

2 Likes

Brother in law phones, do I have his stud finder. Yeah, do you need it in a hurry or can I bring it over later? Bring it over later? Later is goo.

An hour later my sister phones, they need the stud finder, her son is there to put up the TV for my mother. Run over, give it to them, just as I am leaving, “It doesn’t work.” I go to take the back off to get to the battery, I need a little screwdriver to get at it. I end up using a pair of scissors to get it off. The battery is loose against the terminals. I go to bend one closer and it snaps off.

So go home, trying to find a little piece of metal (I won’t go through what I went through to find one) to solder onto the broken tab and the past still on the circuit board. Get it soldered back together, the piece I soldered in is too wide for the housing. Find a small file and carefully file away the wide part. Put the battery in, it works. Go to my sister’s, her son goes to use it and it doesn’t. The battery can shift around (poor design) so I want to shim it up. I need to take the back off, use the scissors again.

Get it off, shim up the battery with a piece of cardboard, it works. Now I can’t get the back in its tabs as well as feed the screw in its slot. Fight with it for five minutes and get it in. The thing works and I am off again. There goes two hours of my day.

Get home, check the mail. Oh goody the place I sent a envelope inside with my letter came back with some seeds. Funny, it does not feel like it. Open it up and I reversed the envelopes. I mailed the one addressed to myself with the one to the seed place inside. Ahhh…

I am going back to bed.

7 Likes

Is it happening, I Feel Sumthin

2 Likes

could have sworn it was going to happen hehehe

Astro, that’s just your lunch…

2 Likes

I just woke up, what did I win?

3 Likes

QUICK UPDATE… If your name is on this list. You’re NOT eligible. :v:

NOT ELIGIBLE:
ALL TESTERS