FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Chrono-Dibs :canada:

(**thanks again @NugLifeFarms420 for the :fire: :seedling: sent with :heart: )

13 Likes

Nice bromigo I also have the Cavity Crush and it’s definitely looking like it will be sure to deliver a good tasting and beautiful flowers of course if I don’t mess it up and it’d be great to get an update on when you are thinking of trying them out cause I’m on week 7 of flower and I’m going to be using them as soon as I get all cleaned up and ready to put some awesome genetics happy growing

6 Likes

BOOM! Thank You @NugLifeFarms420!!

13 Likes

Hahaha you got pooped on

6 Likes

So look every one, I had some issues with supplies and some packs that went out came back crushed.

I am aware of this, no need to worry. Hit the group DM and I’ll get you taken care of.

10 Likes

Just a heads up since people may have been waiting, patiently.

Things will jump off shortly after 9pm

7 Likes

loading gif

Diggin thru the vault. Might just do all cavity crush

Hang tight

5 Likes

FreeSeeds1_large

What a day… Hope all is well.
Lots of moving parts… and sorry for the delay.

Now, lets giveaway some beans

Via demand today will be either Crasher Runtz or Cavity Crush (shout out to @HeadyBearAdventures) there will be a pack 3 regular seeds for every one that is selected today.

Crasher Runtz = (Wedding Crashers x Kush Mits) x Runtz bx)
Cavity Crush @HeadyBearAdventures = Reeze MAC Flurry x Runtz bx

I will also be giving out 2 bonus packs of Deathrow Runtz *(Deathrow OG x Runtz bx) as well these will be 3 regular seeds

So thats 13 Free Packs up for grabs this round to the next 10 members to reply with “DIBS” AND either :us: or :canada:

Again, Thanks for you patience

PS… no more forgetting the flag (please people, let them learn the hardway. only takes a second to read the rules) Please include it your response

12 Likes

Here we go baby!! Get on it OG!

5 Likes

Dibs :us: Thank you

6 Likes

Dibs :us: thanks @NugLifeFarms420

6 Likes

Enjoy folks! I got in on the last one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Dibs :canada:
Thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

What is everyone waiting for?

3 Likes

**“DIBS :us:

4 Likes

Dibs!!! For me!

2 Likes

DIBS :us: If not thanks

4 Likes

They’re waiting until all the packs are gone so they can post: "oh damn I missed it again! ":sob:
:joy:

7 Likes

DIBS :us: Thanks!

5 Likes

oh-canada-simpsons

9 Likes