FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Wow, I am very honored. So I do a grow report when I get them? Sweet, can do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 as usual another good night and I’ll be sure to keep you posted on how things go shortly :+1:t2: and thanks for your giveaways… peace

4 Likes

It was a dibs contest… sorry, you were late. Was giving you a heads up. djsf

5 Likes

Started a couple of the Skynet a few days ago for this years’ outdoor. I’m excited to see how they throw down

6 Likes

So sad I missed out. I hope and Pray everything is alright @NugLifeFarms420
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:
Unclelemur

3 Likes

your dm’s are closed. but i have commented awhile ago that my plants turned out male. they were culled i posted it in the update thread. so im pretty sure that renders it complete and can be marked as such.

3 Likes

@Gardenartus
No, there is no test grow requirement for the giveaways With that said, you can always post your results in our official thread

@204medismoke
no worries bud!

9 Likes

Seems I missed out. Not sure how this was working anyway. Thanks for the chance though.

3 Likes

:clap: nice to see :eyes: that there’s more than just a couple people who have been lucky enough to get some through @NugLifeFarms420 weekly giveaways…plus I have been doing a little research on these and basically it’s :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Do you have a time that you’re planning on popping them and I am less than 2 weeks from harvesting my current grow so I just haven’t seen ANYONE who’s been lucky enough to get some so I am really excited and intrigued by this hybrid and happy growing

3 Likes

Exciting pick up day!

Thank you

9 Likes

@HappyGoLucky21

Nice Grab!

Glad to see packs from last week are landing. We had some bad weather last week, I’m thinking thats what slowing down delivery.

:v:

7 Likes

dayoff

make up day tomorrow, sry :pray: :

take care :v:

17 Likes

Hope all is well with you. :pray:

4 Likes

Quick Recap… the exclusions are below. the users below have already claimed a pack… or are currently testing

Excluded Until March 15th
GrowRob :us:
Big :us:
Dirt_Wizard
SweetLeaf :us:
gratefulned :us:
Sasquatch :us:
ciganomarola :us:
mike28086 :us:
BorderTownBud :us:
GREANDAL :us:
Hydro921 :us:
LaughingMan :us:
ELG :canada:
Oldtimerunderground :canada:
lophophora.ca :canada:
jessethestoner :canada:
Stankonia :us:
Astrodude :us:
Alaskagrown :us:
Carty :us:
Bobgrows :us:
MrMayhem1134 :us:
Indie :us:
morecatslesspeople

Excluded Until March 22nd
HappyTrees23s :us:
DrGonzo13 :us:
Mr_Greenfern :us:
OGTreeSlayer :us:
Pigeonman :canada:
Foreigner :canada:
Terpsnpurps :us:
Zolorp :us:
rooted :us:
Fat_Man :us:
anhthormap :us:
Cormoran :us:
503BudMan :us:

Excluded Until March 29nd
middleman :us:
BeagleZ :us:
NEK-Fowldog :us:
Rabeats2093 :us:
anonymous4289 :us:
DJSF :us:
OGBohab :us:
Rhino_buddy :us:
CrunchBerries :us:
HeadyBearAdventures :us:
204medismoke :canada:
Budderton :canada:
Loggershands :canada:
MBVapester :canada:
estab87 :canada:

Excluded Until April 5th
Crazy1 :us:
LedZeppelin :us:
Brokehoe :us:
chronix :canada:
TopicalWave :canada:
Qtip :canada:
DonGnosis :canada:
rootfarmer :us:
HappyGoLucky21 :us:
Morde :us:

Excluded until April 12th
DannylovesCannabis
LegsMahoney
Grizz718
Banquo
Merakiseeds
Greenfingers
Granola
PetalPowerseed
Vigor
TimeToGrowOp

ALL CURRENT TESTERS ARE EXCLUDED

13 Likes

Whats up OG?

hope ll is well w/ every one. Its been a gorgeous day in my neck of the woods, had to enjoy some f it given the current state of the world :world_map:

Just about finished packing up tonight’s giveaway (like envelopes and all) so things will get under way just after 8pm

8pm wwwhisky

take care :+1:

15 Likes

free-seeds-the-seeds

Had to take a day off yesterday, but as usual I’m back with more seeds to give away

Just about out of Cavity Crush, still got Toyz hybrids and a handful of Runtz bx hybrids

Today will be either Crasher Toyz/Runtz, Candy Cake Punch or Goomah and will be a pack 3 regular seeds for every one that is selected today.

Crasher Toyz = (Wedding Crashers x Kush Mits) x Toyz)
Crasher Runtz = (Wedding Crashers x Kush Mits) x Runtz bx)
Goomah = Trench Coat x Runtz bx

I will also be giving out a bonus pack of Terpanese (Terp Bomb #7 x Runtz bx) these will be 3 regular seeds.

So thats 16 Free Packs up for grabs this round to the next 15 members to reply with “DIBS” AND either :us: or :canada:

Again, Thanks for you patience

PS… no more forgetting the flag (please people, let them learn the hardway. only takes a second to read the rules) Please include it your response

19 Likes

Dibs!! :canada:

2 Likes

Let’s goooo get those seeds guys, @NugLifeFarms420 doing favors for the community non-stop

4 Likes

Yeah he is, huge respect!

2 Likes