FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Very generous of you and a great contribution to OG. :v:

4 Likes

Thanks for this and for everything you do my friend

2 Likes

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420 ! This is great, what your doing, and I appreciate the time and effort!:pray:

7 Likes

Wow those look like some Awsome crosses​:fire::fire::fire:, great giveaway , congrats to all the winners

As usual I’m a day late and a dollar short​:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Goomah has landed, thanks again @NugLifeFarms420 !

9 Likes

Man I wanted that goomah so bad!! Lol good catch!!!

2 Likes

I really like this idea… Forgive my ignorance, I don’t want to hijack someone else’s thread in any way. Is this a place for anyone to do giveaways on Tuesdays or is it just for specific people?

13 Likes

This is a place that @NugLifeFarms420 created to give away seeds… if you want to give away seeds try the free seeds and clones thread… also nice to meet ya

6 Likes

The name alone is awesome! Need to grab some gabagool to go with it lmao

3 Likes

Thank you! Again, I apologize for my ignorance. :pray:

7 Likes

Ignorance is on purpose… uneducated on a matter is different… no apology necessary brother

11 Likes

That’s very true. Wise viewpoint as well. :green_heart::v:

8 Likes

Arrived today

Thanks very much @NugLifeFarms420

11 Likes

Nice pull @middleman ! You’re the envy of others!

4 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420

I got gooma, skynet running right now

Stoked to see what happens :pray:

2 Likes

Im still not eligible but im gonna watch through the peep hole.

2 Likes

Hey bro, you’re more than welcome to create a thread for your own giveaways or promotions. Another guy, @Purple-N-Hairy, does a guess the number of seeds or other stuff, once weekly, on Friday or Saturday, too. @LemonadeJoe can answer any specific questions if you think you need it.

Edit to add the link to the other giveaway from @Purple-N-Hairy. @RomulanGenetics

It’s SEEDurday!

4 Likes

@RomulanGenetics I second this motion :raised_hand:

1 Like

PLEASE READ!!!

Here ye! Here ye! Come get your Free seeds from
…me :grin: (Dont know where that came from :smile:)

Tonight will be 11 packs up grabs for the next 10 members

As stated earlier there will be a new hybrids going out tonight, and I’m still holding some of the Toyz hybrids which will be given out as well.

Tonight will be either Drunken Watermelon, Crasher Runtz or Goomah and will be a pack 3 regular seeds for every one that is selected today.

-Drunken Watermelon (Watermelon Gushers x Tiki Rum Cake x Nerdz)
-Crasher Runtz (Wedding Crashers x Kushmints f2 x Runtz bx)
-Goomah (Trench Coat #2 x Toyz)

**1 lucky member will receive a bonus pack

So thats 11 Free Packs up for grabs this round to the next 10 members to reply with “DIBS” AND either :us: or :canada:

Again, Thanks for you patience

PS… no more forgetting the flag (please people, let them learn the hardway. only takes a second to read the rules) Please include it your response

16 Likes

DIBS thank you…@CanuckistanPete :canada: