Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

All good :+1:

I’ll be growing “a few” from seeds outside this season for a hash run. I may even snap a pic or two :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Hmm that shall be interesting …I heard the raspberry boogie made the cut for outdoors this year :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Musique to my hears!
They made my list too :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t forget to top them a couple times, some phenos love to make 2L bottle size colas.

4 Likes

Mine not arrived yet.
In more one or two weeks i guess will come the day.

3 Likes

Dibs just harvested

2 Likes

Dibs to late lol

2 Likes

Dibs to you, sir!

2 Likes

Received mine last week , many thanks !

3 Likes

Not yet mate, I’ll let you know as soon as it does. Australia Post have been taking for ever lately so probably still a month off. :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update my friend.

Ps wow I never would of thought it was that bad in Australia. Patience is the name of the game. :pray:

2 Likes

I received some from you a bit ago, not this infamous Orange though, that sounds very special. Keep me in mind if extra shows up…lol

2 Likes

@api312 got these though yesterday, thanks mate

Bless, Fatty

11 Likes

Glad to see they made it safe and sound! Hope you enjoy them :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, no need to apologize for any delay. It’s always a nice surprise to have beans show up, whenever that might be. :slight_smile: appreciate you.

5 Likes

Well it sure has been quiet in this thread this weekend…

So let’s liven things up a bit shall we?

Thanks to @Gizmo sponsoring a donation towards stamps were gonna put 5 of em to use today for tomorrows mailings

So that means we’re gonna do 5 giveaways of 5 packs of either white rhino or jack herer and will be winners choice for this one :slight_smile: let’s give it about 10 min to start to get our crowd of possible winners and will be starting the first one at 2pm az time

8 Likes

Alright! Hopefully we got our crowd in here! For the first one we’re gonna make it easy!!

First one to say “let’s overgrow north america” and what u want of the two, and your flag gets the pack, fastest fingers wins and goooo

Open to :us::canada:

4 Likes

let’s overgrow north america :us:

White rhino, surprise me? Lol they both sound great

2 Likes

Missing something…

2 Likes

Overgrow the world🪴 :seedling: :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Let’s overgrow america White rhino