Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Last two I’m gonna wait till later this evening to get the later crowd an opportunity for them, see y’all in a few hours

4 Likes

Thanks! Lol! Always a blast!

☆djsf

2 Likes

Thanks! Haha! :green_heart: djsf

1 Like

Look what that shows here today @Mithridate !!!
Thank you so much dude!!!
Amazing surprise!!!

13 Likes

Heyyy

Very nice, hope they grow well for you. :hugs:

Skunk x lifesaver is untested beyond germ rates and mutants.

5 Likes

I actually lost one of the lifesaver genetics I had around from a grower/breeder that passed away back in 2019, managed to preserve a cross of it though (lifesaver x platinum og/gsc), kinda wonder if it was the same one from bogs lines

2 Likes

Must be :thinking:

I’m not aware of any other strain with that name…

1 Like

I’m still working the line, trying to isolate each phenos. Early on I split the line in two categories, grape/tootsie roll and tropical(Lemon, melon, blueberry, banana). Right now I’m working on the lemon and melon ones. Next is trying to isolate the chocolaty flavor from the other half(wish me luck haha)

I’ll remember you when I harvest :wink:

7 Likes

Lemon melon you say :eyes::eyes: that sounds awesome @Mithridate

5 Likes

I say Melonade!

4 Likes

Lemon is a throwback to jacks cleaner, looks deadly too.

Melon is a mystery, so is banana.
I grew 200+ from seed outdoors and none had a banana smell, must be pretty rare. I lost a banana male on a previous indoor run, :confused:

4 Likes

Hmm interesting, my cross is straight sour and fuel, like old 7up that dried to a syrup

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m hunting for this year is a true banana flavored cultivar, even better if close to laffy taffy

4 Likes

I just pop all the sour strawberrys now @Mithridate !!
Thank you

4 Likes

I’ve been hunting for a banana terp.strains since I saw Banana Kush in high times magazine like 12 years ago or something.

I have never found anything close to what was shown. Here are some pics from the magazine.

11 Likes

Sad part is we all laugh at 24% strains now when banana cream pie was coming in at 34%, I’m def hoping to find what I’m looking for this year running so much banana variety

7 Likes

That might have been before they actually had proper testing. Up in Canada everyone that has claimed anything higher than 28% hasn’t held up. LP’s have created relationships with these labs to boost their numbers. They also over dry their product to cheat the system too. The entire testing procedure isn’t very accurate or consistent across all labs unfortunately

7 Likes

I think the whole testing process is a joke, plants don’t consistently have the same levels 100% a branch in more direct sun gonna likely be more potent than the inners/lowers, to test a gram and say the whole plant is that just doesn’t make sense in my head

9 Likes

Prob should give out another 5 pack huh?
In the movie kid cannabis, what was the name of the strain that the Canadian grower they met had been working with for years as his holy grail?

Which would lead me to my next question if anyone has ever come across it? On the hunt for it if anyone has :wink:

2 Likes

durga mata? matanuska thunderfuck and silver kush?

5 Likes