Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Nice. Glad they made it.

2 Likes

Better me late than the old lady! Fuck, lol

3 Likes

Does anyone have any Auto fems they want to part with? My dad is in love with autos (we have a VERY short outdoor grow period where I am) and was asking me for some. I have a handful but wouldnā€™t mind a few more for our outdoor auto show this summer. Not looking for much, maybe 5 or 6.

Thanks

-Jinglepot

7 Likes

@Jinglepot Anything in particular your looking for? I have a bunch, I only run auto outside in summer. Iā€™m 90% indoor so wonā€™t get to run all of them

6 Likes

Not particularly, maybe more indica leaning strains. My pops couldnā€™t tell the difference if his life depended on it but I know he tends to like indica smokes better

4 Likes

If you still need some @Jinglepot let me know

4 Likes

Thanks growmie! @Kushking902 has the hookup. Much appreciated peeps!!

6 Likes

@Jinglepot i have some blackstrap beans if you think heā€™d like to try that? It would be interesting to see someone grow one outside!

2 Likes

Man you have a lot going on I have to catch up lol your like a one man ass kicking contest over here Nice seed runs by the way

1 Like

I can send you a few. I have some Blueberry Ghost Cookies that would be perfect for any northern grower.
Send me a PM if youā€™re interested. @Jinglepot

4 Likes

:grin: hahaha, no more than usual! Iā€™ve had a perpetual indoor going for about a decade now and every summer I do a few outdoors and finish them inside. This year however, Iā€™ve got my license so I can do a few more outside!

3 Likes

Pretty sure I can fire you over a few @Jinglepot if you like.

2 Likes

Pink Floyd.

3 Likes

Autos are where Iā€™m really lacking too! If anyone got some extras laying around Iā€™d be super grateful! Happy to offer up some of the white rhino and Jack beans too if that makes any difference to anyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Doing some mailings tomorrow if u would like me to include u into some :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love reading this thread

3 Likes

I donā€™t know what you have from me but Iā€™ll send you some autos, mail run in the morning anyways!

4 Likes

Cant say Iā€™ve got to try your awesomeness yet! U rock!!!

4 Likes

Fire me a message and Iā€™ll get some packed up in the next few mins here. Might as well give away a pack or two tonight while Iā€™m at it

6 Likes

Kushking has me covered guys! Thanks a lot though. Appreciate the out reaches!!

3 Likes