Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

But my first awnser is cbd… @bassman5420

Congrats to all the winners and to @bassman5420 thanks for the awesome giveaways!

Appreciate it man
:peace_symbol:

Good times, thanks for the giveaways @bassman5420 !

I’m just shocked I got the answer in on time. Can you pass my pack on to @BERZERK

Thank you for the fun🙏

4 Likes

Since it is hopping in here tonight.
I have a pack of "Re-Spun Gelato " Auto Fem… from @repins12
Any interest?
I’ll come up with a question…
U.S. and Canada

8 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens thanks for the tag! I was teaching a class or I would have jumped in :bear::v::+1:

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen was the first to answer CBD on my screen. I have @DJSF as the first answer of Relentless genetics and then edited for the second answer, but I had already seen @Emeraldgreen say

Before I saw the edit happen.
Then @BERZERK was the 3rd answer with CBD being correct, but just a little slow. :frowning:

1 Like

@bassman5420 can you pass on my win Blood Lotus to The person next after me please.

Thanks was fun playing the game.

But I’m still waiting on some beans from this thread, so have enough for the time being

Please PIF for me :slight_smile: :+1:

4 Likes

Sorry for any confusion everyone, I wish it would show everyone the same thing without having to refresh :frowning:

More to come in the future though! :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: Have a good night everyone! Make sure to msg me winners :+1:

4 Likes

Are you sure you want to do that? They are yours bud. But do with your winnings what you like heh, up to you. Just let me know.

2 Likes

Sent you a PM

1 Like

For the Re-spun Gelato, auto Fem what is it Gelato AKA?

2 Likes

Would you please let @BERZERK have my pack.

Really dangerous ice cream

1 Like

gelato is ice cream?

1 Like

Yep please pass them on as per PM appreciate it man thanks again!

1 Like

The strain AKA?

1 Like

Larry bird?

3 Likes

Larry Bird or Gelato 33
Good call @chronix I had to look

1 Like

Read it fast as gelato ak

2 Likes