Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Jesus Doug that’s crazy! Haha

3 Likes

My goodness!!! What a haul!!!

2 Likes

I will let y’all know who my wife picks as winners in the a.m.!!!

6 Likes

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent you some of that autobotz pollen right? I sent the last of it I had to @Astrodude. Hope it’s making some fire autos. :wink:

@bassman5420 & @Pluckyevil , I got an incredible package today! Gonna cherish and baby that gelato s1 seed. I’m enamored that you shared it with me. And that fire mix will be so awesome! Mystery grow coming this year! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Got me a nice couple seed packs from @bassman5420 & @Pluckyevil
Thanks again. You guys rock.

3 Likes

That drunkin mac sounds good wonder if that’s a warning not to drive while indulging?
Stay on the couch where it’s safe!

2 Likes

Glad they showed up! Ya I hope you get some good ones to pop from that mix, may have to bust out some tricks on some to get them to pop possibly. Lol ya sorry I don’t have more of those S1’s, I drained my supply with the first giveaway I ever did on here last year.

@BigMike55 No problem bud, we do what we can to try scratching the surface of giving back to everyone :+1: :pray: :+1:

6 Likes

No reason to be sorry, one is enough! You’re too generous! :heart:

4 Likes

Yes you did and I appreciate that very much :wink:

3 Likes

I found this for ya… I didn’t know you liked to ride the subway lol

14 Likes

Yeti….goes! :rofl:

7 Likes

I need to send big congrats to @Gizmo for a solid second place and a big shout out to @LegsMahoney for the winning entry!

If you two want to PM me, let’s talk about what I can offer as prizes!

14 Likes

Alright! This is officially the highlight of my week

5 Likes

@DougDawson package has landed. Man them some fat ol’ beans!!! @DannyTerpintine they look good!

10 Likes

Hey cadman, I’ve been trying to send out pollen to members on here, but no one wants it, would you be willing to be the first? If so I’d greatly appreciate if you could come back and make a public review of it to help with my account verification

2 Likes

think those ones are from me… you can tell because they’re not wrapped as fancy and clean as Doug probably would :sweat_smile: Glad they made it safely! :pray:

4 Likes

Lol, it’s what’s inside that counts! I had some hand written edits on mine too; adds to their character!

2 Likes

@Dannytonzawillpay , your problem at this point isn’t “account verification”. You could get to trust level 2 and it probably wouldnt change a whole lot.

As I mentioned before, we get a LOT of people come in, grab all the seeds they can and then do nothing to help build the community.

As a result, many OG’ers shun these people or people they think are like them.

You didn’t visit introduce yourself and tell us about you, you didn’t visit other threads, comment on other members grows or provide any feedback, questions or likes. You went straight to the seeds and ignored anyone who tried to help.

Some members have already blocked your posts and messages, as you found out yesterday.

Fixing that issue is more than just reaching the next trust level or earning a silly badge, you’ve got to rebuild a bridge or two that you unknowingly burned.

11 Likes