Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Send me your info please. :slightly_smiling_face:

Last pack, who is going to be the first dibber to receive the last pack?

3 Likes

Send me your info please. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thats all, thanks everyone for playing. :smile:
And remember to thank your local Doug Dawson and vernal !

11 Likes

Thanks chronix…thanks Doug…and thank you vernal!!!

1 Like

@hollyho we have a sprout, hasn’t shed its shell yet but a sprout nonetheless.

Cmon 3 more now.

7 Likes

Great! I was just talking to @bassman5420 earlier and his has cracked open also. I think I just let them stay on the plant a little too long? Im not sure, Im still learning :sweat_smile: this is great news though! Thank you for letting me know.

5 Likes

I’ll try scoring a couple this evening and see if that helps them out.

All the Garland seeds are now in the mail.
Except for that OTUG guy @Oldtimerunderground
He has to wait until he moves until I send his. :laughing: :crazy_face: :v:

22 Likes

@DougDawson

Beans have landed my friend. Thank you for everything you do and you generosity brother. Much love

Grundle

6 Likes

And holy shit I got 6 pips. Exciting times people exciting times. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Glad they made it bud, happy growing. I got 6 pips too, lol. They will just keep coming bud, they are not worth anything.

2 Likes

Unless you’re Gladys Night :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Lol, ok in that case :rofl: sure.

3 Likes

Love it! :rofl:

2 Likes

Announcement! New Drop and Sale on my ‘Hall of Gentics’ thread
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/600

:smile: :+1:

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. TGIF

5 Likes

@DrGonzo13 i dropped off your heirloom shishkaberry today. hopefully it gets to you in a few days or by early next week.

my own mailbox blew up recently, so i wanna thank @Bobgrows and @DougDawson for the free seeds! i’ll be going on a jamaican cruise with some sexy jezahel at some point in time i imagine. i just gotta schedule time off of work and work on my beach body… or something. :wink: the jezahel is such a crazy cross, it sounds exciting as hell!

also @LivingBlackSoil, i got your seeds in from our trade, many thanks brother! i’m so surprised the post office let that package through, it was thick as hell considering you used them bomb proof seed vials this time. lolol! no way those seeds were being crushed :stuck_out_tongue: thanks LBS! i’ll just have to schedule this in… hmm… well, i seem to have a backlog. i’m gonna have to find more smoker friends to give plants away to. also, if i could just expand my veg area a tiny little bit, that would really help.

17 Likes

Or a new tent😉

1 Like

@hollyho I’m not giving up this fight.:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson very happy over here!

7 Likes

Awesome bud, happy growing :v:

4 Likes