Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Ok so @oldfreak is the only addy I need, I think.

6 Likes

I canā€™t resist the generosity Cartwright. :slight_smile: PM being sent.
Thanks.
:1st_place_medal:

8 Likes

Effing A right

5 Likes

Yuppers, Iā€™m going to send mine too, ifn you donā€™t mind?

Medibles work just fine too! :joy:

5 Likes

Go for it I got my pen

5 Likes

Dibs
If itā€™s not a bit late :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Well that is nice - Thank you!

5 Likes

Youā€™re so welcome. Enjoy. :relieved:

3 Likes

Wow I missed a good one thanks for giving back @Cartwright those are definitely sounding like thereā€™s some magic in them beans!

3 Likes

Nice score :+1:t2: @Dr.VitaminGreen those are gonna be fun to see what you get from them Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

Send me an addy, I will find something in the line .

8 Likes

I will find some in the line for you too, addy me.

10 Likes

Nice giveaway @Cartwright

7 Likes

Ty @Cartwright
Really appreciate your generosity.:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @Cartwright for the opportunity to grow up an awesome X and very cool of you to share with the OG community great work hope you have a great day The Doc

3 Likes

Beans have landed @AzSeaindooin420 !! Canā€™t wait to try these out!

6 Likes

Rock on bro!

If you or anyone that Iā€™ve sent those Jack or rhino beans out decide to grow em out then please show the love (and lots of pics) in this thread here, would be awesome to compare the resulting phenos of those ibls

11 Likes

You got it

1 Like

tenor (3)

10 Likes

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventuresimage

@morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @ReikoX @Rogue @Pawsfodocaws @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB if anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent: @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster

26 Likes