Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

@Abbbian knows we all love him. :green_heart:

5 Likes

No way bro, I picked up my international stamps thinking about him :slight_smile: Folks got to poke some fun at him, he is normally a big winner in these games, it’s all out of love anyway.

6 Likes

It’s with love from the heart, @Abbbian.

3 Likes

So first up will be CRomster - Rom n Cream x Romookies.

6 Likes

I know it. He’s one of the High Rollers of OG. Hahaha
Dam good guy too.

3 Likes

Ok so for a pack of CRomster be the first to correctly answer this question. Pink Floyd named the band after two of Syd Barrett’s favorite Carolina bluesmen, what were their names?

2 Likes

Pink anderson floyd council

8 Likes

Pink Anderson and Floyd Council

1 Like

@DJSF picks up the first pack of CRomster.

3 Likes

Good luck folks, im putting the feed bag on. I have seeds coming from a few different directions. Party on☮️

6 Likes

I was riding the Reply button… Good win!
You posted as I was about to call it.

3 Likes

Thanks @DesertHeartGardens @DougDawson @BigMike55 ! One of my top 10 favorite bands!

One Love ☆ DJSF

5 Likes

PINK FLOYD is one of my top ONE bands.

All of lifes problem can be solved by Pink Floyd

5 Likes

Aha! So @Abbbian is human after all!

2 Likes

Next up how about Turtle Rider - Romookies x thin mints/banana pudding?

6 Likes

sounds tasty

2 Likes

Thank you for the add but no thank you! I have notifications enabled for the threads I want to be alerted on. :sweat_smile: Much appreciated though. I have a sizeable heirloom collection so I don’t pop too many seeds any more. I just occasionally like watching the sharks feeding in the pit :joy::star_struck::v:

4 Likes

Yes but do have Sour Bubble with the limited edition collector card designed by @CADMAN ?

11 Likes

Collect them all and save the bubblegum for posterity!

3 Likes

@DougDawson Love the way you’re teasing @herojuana.tom !! :hugs: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:

6 Likes