Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Tri square/ speed square

11 Likes

Bingo.

Send me a pm with your credit card infos LOL I jokes, an address will suffice :yum:

13 Likes

lemon lifesaver x sour strawberry 14

The goal of this cross was to increase trichomes size and add potency and candy flavors to the strawberry base. Lemon and strawberry should also mix quite nicely wherever each plant land on the spectrum of flavors.

So for a pack of lemon LS x SSK 14, be the first to enunciate the mathematical formula that proves the speed of light is variable.

I jokes, I jokes.

Iā€™ll try a new gameā€¦ Iā€™ll post a picture zoomed in and you have to guess what it is. If Noone gets it, Iā€™ll post another from the same Pic but a bit zoomed out, etc

Guess what this is :laughing:

poster-780

13 Likes

That is a dogs nose/ animal fur

5 Likes

looks like skin

2 Likes

Yeah ok :sweat_smile:, whatā€™s the name of that dog

2 Likes

That is Skip, faithful companion and eater of his own shit.

5 Likes

Hahahah omfg

7 Likes

Lol Holy shit Iā€™m good.

8 Likes

LoL Iā€™m laughing my ass off, youā€™re a mad man qtip

And yeah you win :joy:

9 Likes

I was gonna say some creature coming out of your chest. But I know that ainā€™t happening.

3 Likes

lassie or cassie?

1 Like

That would be lassie

2 Likes

ah yesā€¦ back when theater was spelled like theatre (edit: establishments still use this terminology but is unpopular among english speaking americans today.)

3 Likes

Yes. Theatre is the original French spelling :wink:

3 Likes

Still how we spell it in Canada (and England). Also colour, favourite, centre and metres

1 Like

Yā€™all like your treā€™sā€¦lol

1 Like

I remember years back 1st being on Xbox liveā€¦ talking to Canadian people for the 1st time everā€¦ one of em said ā€œwhat are you talking abootā€ I said ā€œdid you just say a boot?ā€ Lmao :rofl: They still make fun of me!!

8 Likes

Great! Glad they made it :grin: didnā€™t u have some blackstrap crosses u were growing already? Have u chopped yet? Iā€™m still trying to catch up over here lol

1 Like
1 Like