Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

I have it boss

3 Likes

Let’s go to DM please cuz, thnx

3 Likes

Totally understandable brother.
:+1:t4:
That’s the only fair call.

2 Likes

Was that the “LSD” distributed in the Fall Box? If so, I think I have a Flip. Advise, I’ll check my end. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Those were fems @misterbee , I believe it was Auto’s he is looking for. I have never heard of an LSD auto but I have also smoked LSD that was not BOG so who knows.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Andrade Jingle Cheese drawing sign up

THANKS, BRO!! I’ll make an updated Note in the Ole Log Book. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Very nice, those pics look great, and fems on top of that…nice. Spot dibs lol

1 Like

number 9? till wiki is done!

1 Like

again thanks to @DougDawson

3 Likes

Don’t miss out folks.

11 Likes

Covid might have me a little down, but you can always count on misterbee to raise your spirits!

Strawberry Punch X Indian Larry arrived…

12 Likes

the LSD in the fall box are fems?
or am I misunderstanding

2 Likes

Yes they were.

4 Likes

cool, I’ll make a note beside those in my vault records :wink:
thanx!

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers so a thing happened today…appreciate you fellas today is a good day

9 Likes

Man I need a bottle of that booze
Caught a cold this weekend and just tested myself twice and both came out positive.
Damn!!! But I feel not to bad so on with the booze.

4 Likes

"DANG BRO!!" Sure as heck hope you’re your old self soon. That new Variant isn’t playing around. Hang tough, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Went to bed Friday at 8 pm feeling tired…woke up 14 hours later and felt lousy, weak, dizzy. Tested negative. Slept 12 hours Saturday night, felt better Sunday but getting chills and fever and muscle aches. Tested positive. Last night I woke up freezing around 2 am and I’ve been up since then. Right now I feel pretty good, I went for an hour long walk at 5 am so as not to run into anyone (I had to get out of the house at this point). So far it hasn’t been the worst thing that ever happened to me, but I’m 4 shots in and that likely takes a big part of the sting off.

11 Likes

I read a Report that those who are “fully vac’d” and who HAVEN’T had Covid yet, are probably MORE likely to get this Variant. Fortunately the effects aren’t as threatening. Do get better soon, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes