Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

A post was split to a new topic: Andrade Jingle Cheese drawing sign up

THANKS, BRO!! I’ll make an updated Note in the Ole Log Book. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Very nice, those pics look great, and fems on top of that…nice. Spot dibs lol

1 Like

number 9? till wiki is done!

1 Like

again thanks to @DougDawson

3 Likes

Don’t miss out folks.

11 Likes

Covid might have me a little down, but you can always count on misterbee to raise your spirits!

Strawberry Punch X Indian Larry arrived…

12 Likes

the LSD in the fall box are fems?
or am I misunderstanding

2 Likes

Yes they were.

4 Likes

cool, I’ll make a note beside those in my vault records :wink:
thanx!

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers so a thing happened today…appreciate you fellas today is a good day

9 Likes

Man I need a bottle of that booze
Caught a cold this weekend and just tested myself twice and both came out positive.
Damn!!! But I feel not to bad so on with the booze.

4 Likes

"DANG BRO!!" Sure as heck hope you’re your old self soon. That new Variant isn’t playing around. Hang tough, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Went to bed Friday at 8 pm feeling tired…woke up 14 hours later and felt lousy, weak, dizzy. Tested negative. Slept 12 hours Saturday night, felt better Sunday but getting chills and fever and muscle aches. Tested positive. Last night I woke up freezing around 2 am and I’ve been up since then. Right now I feel pretty good, I went for an hour long walk at 5 am so as not to run into anyone (I had to get out of the house at this point). So far it hasn’t been the worst thing that ever happened to me, but I’m 4 shots in and that likely takes a big part of the sting off.

11 Likes

I read a Report that those who are “fully vac’d” and who HAVEN’T had Covid yet, are probably MORE likely to get this Variant. Fortunately the effects aren’t as threatening. Do get better soon, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

those covid rapid tests are total bullshit.
I took 3 of them back to back. For no reason other than curiosity. I am Fully Unvaccinated (LOL)
I had zero symptoms of a cold, I was just as I say, curious. I took them about an hour apart.
1st one, negative, 2nd one positive, 3rd one negative… odd eh?
I do hope you feel better soon though!!!

4 Likes

You could be asymptomatic

3 Likes

I think most people will agree rapid tests are not 100%. I’ve tested about 20 times now in total over 2 years , negative on the first 18, and positive on the last 2. And I’m pretty sure I have covid.
And to absolutely shoot down your “total bullshit” comment, all I gotta do is take a photo of my positive test and send it into work, and I’m off until 3 days after a negative.

That my friend, is NOT bullshit! :laughing:

12 Likes

i login sometimes just to see if youve posted another give away. someday ill win im sure of it! thanks DougDawson

2 Likes

Yeah in my experience , I tested 50/50 negative/positive on first two tests I took, but I knew my symptoms were on going, so I took a a new 3rd test and the last one confirmed I was positive but after that I was sick for 10-14 days give or take.

I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone, I had a high fever, headache, nausea, loss of taste/smell, body aches, major chills so bad my whole body was trembling but I couldn’t warm up with layers on in mid-summer in Florida. (I had it last August)

I hope anyone who has it on here recovers quickly and doesn’t get it again, as that happened to multiple members of my family who have had it two to three times…

But back to seeds… I hope I will win some goodies one day but until then I’m gonna keep on trying!

5 Likes