Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

I said that see Georgia lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @middleman .
I don’t have any freak’s in my collection, But I am not deserving of them since I vaguely know the legislation here, and even less that one there

1 Like
  1. Maryland
  2. Idaho

Much love

1 Like

@DougDawson very fine person ,add me to your List ,thanks very much ,overgrowers…

2 Likes
  1. Arkansas
  2. Washington dc
    For saying something
1 Like

Dont miss out on the Purple Pink Panther Give happening over in Andrane’s Crazy Give Aways.

7 Likes

Guys, the answer to number 2 is Texas. Texas will be dead ass last in legalization. The, what was it 5, counties that voted to decriminalize and 3 or 4 of those counties completely ignored the will of the voters and kept it criminalized. That is my evidence that Texas will be the absolute last state in the United States to legalize.

5 Likes

Well, If we can take other chance @middleman ( I don’t know)…
And taking in account what @Habitt says… Then

1. Arkansas
  2. Texas…

Throwing stones to planes… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Been cloudemplating on this one for a bit and I’m going with

1. New York
  2. Idaho

Any OG’rs in Idaho are playing Russian Roulette. They’re some stuck in the past bullshit up there.

2 Likes

Thanks @firehead

7 Likes

Non-verified, but I’ve heard stories of plain clothed cops watching dispos in Washington for anyone headed east when they leave.

3 Likes

So we have a winner for the Molokai Frost. It’s #23, @Mithridate . Guess you picked a good time to sign up bud, lol. Send me your info to collect your prize.

33 Likes

Congrat @Mithridate Those should be a great prize.

3 Likes

Congrats @Mithridate
Way to go!!
:v: :seedling:

Thanks again @DougDawson!!
Awesome giveaway!!

4 Likes

Oh, talk about newbies luck! hahahah.

Thanks Doug, pm incoming

17 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63
tenor (3)

18 Likes

What do you want for the next giveaway?

Fem Autos or Regular photos
  • Fem Autos
  • Regular Photos.

0 voters

24 Likes

Add me please dear?? Thank you!! :blush:

3 Likes

:shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark:

3 Likes

Congrats @Mithridate …that’s karma in action right there!

3 Likes