Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Much love @anonymous4289 :bear::purple_heart:
I do want to confirm that these are not via @Maddawg because I have some of his Jack, and I don’t want to take it from somebody who does not.

4 Likes

The beans are on the way btw @HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

he did a whole bunch of those crosses in his sweep. its really cool that he used the same male against a bunch of cuts. really highlights the importance of finding that killer male you can use as a breeding backbone

5 Likes

A few years back I can’t remember who made the seeds but they put out a miss you Jack strain I ended up getting 3 seeds . Grew some great representation of that strain sure wished I’d of kept a mom longer than I did.

Haven’t been able to source those same seeds it was a 1 time thing but I’m guessing someone’s sitting on some or has kept a mom alive it was excellent smoke.

If I remember correctly the original seed that was used to make the miss you Jack strain came directly from jacks wife.

9 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior, Thanks for that update on Jack…

100% not from me…

I do have some Jack Herer beans from @Tracker (Sannie’s Jack F9) that I am holding.
Waiting to run those to pollinate with the Original Jack Herer Select male. When that is done The Jack Beans will be flowing.

Always looking for Jack H. or some good C99 to cross with the male :wink:

I am running some this round outdoor.
There are others mixed in there as well but that one on the bottom, just right of center is (C99 x Jack Herer)

Overgrow the :world_map: !

37 Likes

@Maddawg Plants look really pleased! Congrats papa!!
:v: :hugs:

2 Likes

YOURS just departed, as well!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Boy, 'O, Boy…that’s some kinda purrty!!! TWO Thumbs Up :+1: :+1:!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for the giveaway and to everyone else that makes this place so special!

7 Likes

Awesome friend!!! Thank you much!!! Get sorted and we can actually make a trade :wink:

Paws, appreciate it much

3 Likes

will wait patiently

3 Likes

THANKS OG go beans go beans, God Bless Plants ,bean ,I’m into oldschoolherb ,either Columbiana or. And jack herer wow, appreciate @DougDawson all the work ,Highfived, buds…

2 Likes

@DougDawson Got your letter today! Thank you so much for your generosity :heart::heart::heart:

Pz :v:t2:

24 Likes

My pleasure bud, hope they grow well for you.

10 Likes

NICE PLANTs @Maddawg add .e I. ,I agree Grins oldschool ,Jack Herer ,c99 lovely plants your so blessed thanks for the pics ,sir youtootwo @DougDawson , thanks for everything mighty fine Sir…

3 Likes

thank you @DougDawson

19 Likes

My pleasure bud, hope they grow well for you.

Glad to see yours made it to @Emeraldgreen :v:

6 Likes

Hey thanks @DougDawson for the wwxrks !!! Mail received

and a big thank you to @Bobgrows as well for the schwag bag! also the sticker it’s going on my cannagar box!!!

20 Likes

You’re very welcome.
Schawg bag was originally from @CADMAN I believe.
I didn’t get to them so thought I would pass them on. Enjoy! :v::green_heart:

7 Likes