Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Great to hear @Andrane and @DJSF , glad they made it safely to you. Happy growing.

6 Likes

Are those ACC rks f2s from kushking902?

4 Likes

Looks like they came from FTS Genetics on Strainly and were F2ed by @Kushking902.

14 Likes

Thanks uncle Doug :pray:

8 Likes

Thanks Doug, maybe I’ll get lucky this time.:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Don’t miss out on this Andranes Crazy Seed Give Away this week. Find it here.
https://overgrow.com/t/andranes-crazy-seed-giveaways

6 Likes

Alright, all you “POPUPers”, Envelops ready to take wings tomorrow!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Many thanks @misterbee !!

Happy growings!!

2 Likes

Did I happen to get something? Jello brain here .

2 Likes

“Gotta be in it, to win it”!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks @dougdawson gonna get some RKS one of these days lol

3 Likes

Remind me…what does “RKS” stand for? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Road Kill skunk

2 Likes

You have any? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I do…you want some?

6 Likes

I was lucky enough to win some on one of @DougDawson giveaways… they’re yours if your looking pal

3 Likes

Nah…wanted someone to reply that WANTED some!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100::pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

LMFAO!!! Good one

3 Likes

Well I have a fire going downstairs, a big fattie of Buddhas Cane rolled up and a nice buzz from a bottle of Sortliege I shared with my neighbor…so i bid you all adieu!

6 Likes

Road kill skunk and yes I would love some if menr for me was taking pics lol @misterbee

@BasementBeans thank you beans landed today!

14 Likes