Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

My mistake. I’m in the oo s ahhh. Have fun !!!

5 Likes

That would be cool, thanks

6 Likes

That sounds awesome!! I haven’t had anything atomic since atomic jam! But I can’t commit to growing these anytime soon unfortunately.

4 Likes

no commitment required… it just would be nice to see them growing that is all :wink:

7 Likes

Dibs please,would be growing tropical 28…

1 Like

:canada: only at this time and I’m sorry to those south of the 49, I just don’t have any US stamps at the moment and the actual post office is a fair drive for me. Drop box for letter mail is much closer though. I’ll send some in for the spring box and don’t worry there are thousands of seeds in those containers. Lots to go around.

So my fellow Canadians… Type “dibbs on the blueberry” to claim a pack :wink:

13 Likes

Well then dibbs on the Blueberry!

6 Likes

@DougDawson the BOG Sour Bluetooth twins have survived so far and have not formed into conjoined twins but separated as two separate plant embryos that are repotted as we speak.Getting goosebumps about these two what do you think the Odds of having a Romeo and Juliet pair out of the two?I won’t hold my breath but what would happen if I bred the pair?

14 Likes

Very cool, I imagine if you had a male and female their breeding them could produce some fire. Hope it works out for you bud. Keep us all up to date :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks corrected my post.

3 Likes

Dibs on blueberry

Thanks @misterbee

3 Likes

Cool to see what these two are going to look like as the grow out.

2 Likes

I will I hope yours pull through happy growing

2 Likes

Nothing like putting down 3 beans and getting 4 plants lol

4 Likes

Arghh late for this one haha

Dibs on blueberry!

you made it and get the last spot :wink:

that makes 10 :wink:

so here are the winners and can everyone DM me thier details and I will get them in the mail monday. Little town postal offices are closed here weekends.

1. Budderton
  2. CanuckistanPete
  3. chronix
  4. Mithridate
  5. DougDawson
  6. Oldtimerunderground
  7. Fitzera
  8. ShiskaberrySavior
  9. Kyumonryu
12 Likes

Perfect timing then! Thanks bud!

4 Likes

oh snap… we have a couple :us: ,members throwing dibbs so have to take them off the list… painful… you guys will get your chance at some of these after I restock stamps and coinflips. so as before
the blueberry x beans are for fellow :canada: OG’s

14 Likes

Ah, the mad scramble to dibs. Haha

th-3973607369

3 Likes

Ok so it looks like have a winner for the Suga Suga. The win goes to #39, @Bobgrows . Congratulations Bobbie, hope they grow well for you. Send me your info to collect your prize.

30 Likes