Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Great job @LedZeppelin

2 Likes

Woohoo… congrats @LedZeppelin … bring it on home!!

It was a Heartbreaker not to win

Guess I’ll have to keep on Ramblin on

10 Likes

Can you add me to the call list ?

1 Like

Woo hoo!!!
Nice win, @LedZeppelin
Pink Floyd is next.

3 Likes

Congrats @LedZeppelin! Well deserved!
Thanks again @Tracker
Awesome giveaway!
:v: :seedling: :coffee:

3 Likes

Im gonna try popping some of these, when I grew these they were a cola/donkey dick type plant real strong grape jam smell and taste. Lets try them again.

we’ll see how it goes and if they are viable, maybe someone will like to give them a go.

24 Likes

I will… But currently have an indoor in process.
:sleepy:

1 Like

I prefer to call it Mule Tool. Because we’re not supposed to say Dick in front of girls, says Dad.

8 Likes

Dragonsblood Hashplant arrived today! Thanks again sir! Think that will be a backyard strain this summer.

11 Likes

DBHP is a very nice strain. Maybe you’ll get a bleeder.

5 Likes

Are these DJ Short?

1 Like

All I know is they’re from Cbay on cannabis world. I don’t even remember what I bid for them.

2 Likes

Love it, the description sounds like it just might be.
I used to obsess over DJ genetics years ago and Grape Krush was one I remember because I passed on it in order to buy BOG seeds… at that time, BOG hadn’t done a drop in quite a while, so we were all super hyped on the release!
I stayed up so late just so I could score some from Gypsy Nirvana’s site.
Anyway, good luck popping those beans!

3 Likes

If they work we’ll get some out there for OG’s to play with.

7 Likes

I’d be down for grape crush.

2 Likes

He’s gotta see if they’re viable first

1 Like

I understand just letting it be known :sunglasses:

1 Like

I just want to give a shout out to Mr. @DougDawson ! Thank you once again for gifting me the ingredients for the STS I used to reverse that Frankenstein girl. You had a hand in the making of these beans.

11 Likes

Any one interested in a 10 pack of Santa marta x blackberry zkittles reg photos.

Just recently received some new beans on a very generous trade and would like to spread some love.
First person to say “the magic dibs” gets them :grin:

8 Likes

dibs please

2 Likes