Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

You have to have the safety check completed on your ejector seat.

3 Likes

Mine donā€™t have that feature, just the face exploding pillow. :rofl:

4 Likes

For the best. Mines always acting upā€¦ hell on my dating life

Oil change for the win! Lol

2 Likes

You got it!
Send me your info please.

3 Likes

Nice. Thatā€™s neat thank you!

1 Like

I was a little late

1 Like

Iā€™d have won that one too. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You can have them,Iā€™ve already won enough the past couple days.

3 Likes

Damn go cook fajitas and miss it all.lol

Lol. Yeah, its dead here now.
But fajitas. Mmm

Good days OverGrowers!

Here is cold as a penguin ass today.

Same here. Got about 2ft of snow accumulation around me house so far this year. We need it though.

1 Like

Dang great giveaways all! I went to sleep early and woke up to hundreds of replies lol

6 Likes

Ninja mail šŸ„· haha

2 Likes

When I first joined OG, it was like that nearly every day. I went from having like six seeds to six hundred in about a month.

13 Likes

I remember that fondly, I remember even moreso getting graced with some lovely Black n Blu cookies and DBHP from yourself in an earlier iteration of this thread during my first couple weeks on here.

4 Likes

Morning everyone! Here to say thanks to @firehead for the awesome beans!!
Theyā€™re certainly going to be seeing some dirt eventually! Guaranteed!
Thanks a lot brother!!! Awesome giveaway! :clap: :clap: :clap: :v: :hugs:

@sprinklememaynee Btw, I was one of the tons of OGers who got awesome and generous gifts from @BigMike55!! Including the great DbHp, which I had grown!! Thanks again Mike!! Keep PinkFloyding!!! :v: :hugs:

9 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I loled so hard I actually farted :rofl:

Well met @JohnnyPotseed !!!

3 Likes

@BigMike55 you absolutely speak the truth brother, I had a lot of seeds in the vault when I joined, but now, after participating a lot on here, I have received with countless generosity, at least 8 packs of goodies with 10+ seeds in each from multiple members who have only been incredibly helpful and beyond kind, plus I received genetics that I may have never gotten just buying seeds on my own.

BOG bubble F2, Guerilla Fume crosses, etc.

and now simply waiting on a few things to be done like Peshawar afghani to be completed, plus Iā€™ve also been told SSDD will be taken to F3, and a few other things Iā€™m hyped about are currently in the works as well. Subcool Vortex F2s anyone??! Canā€™t wait to see those get completed and passed out.

So much great stuff going on around here, I just canā€™t wait to get to some seed runs soon, as I do have some Subcool and Bodhi strains mostly, that would love to have some sexy time together, really want to keep most of these lines alive and available. I see many F2ā€™s of dank in my future.

I will be giving out major seeds to all yā€™all who have helped me getting acquainted around here, and hooked me up early on without even knowing me at all, and of course the whole community as well. No one will be left out!

Enough rambling haha just had to say truly how awesome it is here after I saw big mikes comment above.

15 Likes