Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Here in Northern Maine, we just got 8 - 10 inches in the last 24 hours, with more on the way. Was clearing Porch and Steps. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

nice i have a family camp in abbot village

3 Likes

-32C this morning, lakes have a foot of ice now and we have about 16inches of snow… so cold my darn atv won’t start. Guess I should have parked it in the shop LOL
Went and cut a christmas tree yesterday with my wife and it was an ordeal with 25km winds and -20’s… not counting the wind chill and blowing snow. Still waiting for the snow to melt off that darn thing but we had a fun day regardless. Supposed to drop into the minus 40’s over the next few days(overnight)

7 Likes

After they Groom the Trails, those Snowmobiles will be a’flyin’!! One of the largest Trails goes right across from my spot, along the old Railroad Track/Bed. Aroostook County has the most extensive Network of Snowmobile Trails in the N.E. People come from all over, having once met a Group that came from Connecticut to Maine via Snowmobile one year. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

my brother and sister in law take the sleds to camp every year for a time and cruise all over the ITS but i do keep threatening my daughter to move back to Maine she has spent 90% of her life in flori-DUH

2 Likes

You bet, first official Snow-covered ground today

3 Likes

Where im at we get a whopping plus 0 millimeter of snow 45 years state side and 0.00 each year our cold fronts are a blistering 65° Fahrenheit… :heart_eyes::trophy:

4 Likes

NOW thats my kind of winter if i want to see snow i can turn on any weather channel saw northern new hampshire the other day dont miss it or the cold rain shovels easier than snow

3 Likes

I’m gonna have “Santa” bring your a " :basket:ful of Jealousy"!! Perfect growing conditions, to say the least. Pleasant Holidays, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Jimdoors i’ve got your mailing. I’ll send this out in the next few days. You have good luck with 2 wins!

4 Likes

This drawing is for…

[MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM))]x[(Temple Kush x OGDlux)F3]

…from my 2022 garden. For more info see the Tracker’s garden thread.

Drawing will close tomorrow Dec 19 at 12pm Central Time US

Please take care to not overwrite other entries.
When you try to save, if it throws an error, cancel your edit and try again.

1. @CanuckistanPete
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow
  3. @patsnumone
  4. @DonGnosis :canada:
  5. @Cannaology
  6. @CrunchBerries
  7. @FattyRoots
  8. @Gonzo
  9. @misterbee :us:
  10. @420noob
  11. @Emeraldgreen
  12. @THCeed
  13. @Igrowdirt
  14. @Murciano207
  15. @Greenfingers :us:
  16. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  17. @Faithisyours
  18. @natea
  19. @blendmedmedman :us:
  20. @SHSC-1
  21. @RatsboggleBiological
  22. @pawsfodocaws
  23. @unomas :us:
  24. @shiskaberrysavior
  25. @Maddawg
  26. @Abbbian
  27. @Cannasaurusrex
  28. @Mrgreenthumb
  29. @Thats_bank
  30. @Keene
  31. @Tripl3fastaction
  32. @WEEDyHERBALS
  33. @503BudMan
  34. @Tejas
  35. @Varuna
  36. @SleepySails
  37. @Kasper0909

Closed

Winner #19 @blendmedmedman

23 Likes

Thank you @Tracker wasn’t going to enter after the last win but (NYCD x Lemon Brulee) x (Cindy99 x Jack H) sounded to good.

6 Likes

Please tag me on posts if/when you grow any of these out.
Peace :v:

10 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Tracker

3 Likes

Will do probably start half of them for outdoors this year. Thanks agian

3 Likes

Since nobody attempted this, I guess nobody wins it 🤷

4 Likes

This is what I’m referring too.

4 Likes

I would of attempted it if I’d of seen it sooner not sure how I missed the contest but I did.

4 Likes

I did attempt all my paint was dryed out so just gave up.

8 Likes

@Jimdoors you made a what from seeds?
I see OG in it.

3 Likes