Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

I envy you…my mailbox has been boring still waiting to open that letter from @Cartwright and smile I’ve got the slowest snail in the usps carrying mine :joy:

6 Likes

You have your address showing on that mail FYI

5 Likes

Ya most of OG knows it anywayz… :card_index:

1 Like

[quote=“Qtip, post:1023, topic:106341, full:true”]
You have your address showing on that mail FYI
[/quote] :lying_face:

Oh no, that’s a fake label…Stay tuned I got something cool.

1 Like

@PioneerValleyOG seeds from the “Guy on A Buffalo” arrived yesterday.
THANK YOU!!!

11 Likes

Ok, here it is… the first hal$f of 2022

3 Likes

Just posted the Shaman and Putang when they were up n comers. Thems the seeds I sent you. Match the kids with early October plant pics above…

2 Likes

OK we have put latest Blue Kush pollen winner, it’s #19, @Kasper0909. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

18 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk
tenor (3) .

13 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is now up. Sign up here for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @BudWhisperer
  2. @mota
  3. @Faithisyours
  4. @potpotpot
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @Tripl3fastaction
  7. @Cormoran
  8. @MissinBissin :canada:
  9. @LoveDaAutos :us:
  10. @Cannaology
  11. @gonzo
  12. @503BudMan
  13. @amumayuk :canada:
  14. @ChronicMcBudz :us:
  15. @RadioWaves
  16. @DonGnosis :canada:
  17. @Ghgrower :us:
  18. @sprinklememaynee
  19. @patsnumone
  20. @unomas :us:
  21. @djtrip
  22. @carbon
    Add more numbers as needed
40 Likes

Bro, pop that vanilla gorilla, they are from a buddy of mine and are ABSOLUTE FIRE! It’s his longest running held cut, stuff is ridiculously frosty and funky as can be.

13 Likes

I can’t Bro I don’t have the Vanilla Gorilla I think my pup ate the seeds! :laughing:

4 Likes

Thank You @DougDawson for more Blue Kush pollen!

2 Likes

I forgot to pop on here last night after work I was so exhausted, but I received my BOG blue kush pollen! Thanks so much Doug!!

I will most likely freeze it to keep it viable until I am 100% ready to use it, but before I do, do any of y’all got any tips on the type on container to use, and should I just throw in desiccant around it to be safe?

Haven’t had to freeze pollen much so I thought I’d ask some of y’all who have done it a few times. The only times that I’ve chucked pollen I had the male alive or used the pollen out of the fridge like I’d store seeds, but pretty soon, around just a month or two after culling that male.

Thanks once again! @DougDawson your constant generosity with this plant always reminds me of how we all should be with it.

:pray::peace_symbol::seedling:

17 Likes

Thank you, @DougDawson, for yet more good games!!

Congratulations, @Kasper0909! Nice pollenating win!

Good luck everyone! And, of course, should I win I will gift my win to another entrant. :slight_smile:

I believe I’m #2. I’m not that good with numbers… :laughing:

3 Likes

If it were me I would break that pollen down into multiple baggies as there is a fair bit there. Then store the packets in a small jar with desiccant. This way you can take the smaller packets out as needed and not mess up the rest.

14 Likes

Thanks for the advice and the quick response! @DougDawson

That sounds like a wise plan, that way I can use it in a few batches, maybe 4-5 or something, rather having to use it all at once, or even mess some up possibly, like you said.

4 Likes

Sage advice…. @Weednerd.Anthony It’s pretty amazing how far that stuff goes once you become familiar . I use the little seed pucks a lot of breeders utilize, label them and put them in Tupperware with 3-4 small desiccant packs in there. I’ve had 8-9-10 year old pollen work several times utilizing this method. Then if you use a tiny paintbrush one of those pucks 1/2 full will do a couple full plant dusting easily or tons of single branch pollinations.

8 Likes

am i on time or did i miss the train

2 Likes

It really is. A grain of pollen is smaller than the human eye can see so when looking at the 1/8 teaspoon I use to dispense it one can only imagine how many grains of pollen are there. Each grain is a potential seed.

7 Likes