Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

There’s a few more hours left til this closes…

9 Likes

Sorry y’all missed my company in the late night drum circle @Pawsfodocaws. :yum:

4 Likes

Late night, early morning, who’s keeping track these days lol

4 Likes

I must of shut it down early missed all the excitement.

4 Likes

An old business partner of mine has been with her since we were in our 30s. We were carpenters and Dennis was working for a guy who was remodeling Genevieve’s house in Malibu. That’s how they met. They have a son who’s an adult by now. I haven’t seen Dennis in decades, and I wonder how he’s doing. Really a fine person.

But back to the business at hand -

Congratulations, @FirstCavApache64, on your first wiki, and thank you for such a great opportunity!

I’ll be rolling in at number 70.

Great turnout!

1 Like

Now this is what I call irony. We have our latest Blue Kush pollen winner, it’s #22, @ix3u . What are the odds. Send me your info to collect your prize bud.

19 Likes

OK, next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @BudWhisperer
  2. @mota
  3. @OhNo555 :us:
  4. @Tripl3fastaction
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @NoCal
  7. @patsnumone
  8. @PioneerValleyOG
  9. @Kronnkk
  10. @keene
  11. @duo :canada:
  12. @A-Loc
  13. @pharmerfil
  14. @freed111 :canada:
  15. @potpotpot
  16. @yardgrazer
  17. @HumblePie420
  18. @Mrgreenthumb
  19. @bigzach87
  20. @Piter :es:
  21. @dingys
  22. @Ghgrower :us:
  23. @Tao
  24. @ChronicMcBudz
  25. @illicitmango
  26. @Cannaology
    Add more numbers as needed
25 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the chance!

Congrats @ix3u for your first (of hopefully many) wins on OG.

3 Likes

That’s some funny stuff right there. Beginners luck. Congrats @ix3u on the win.

6 Likes

Odds were good. That’s funny.

4 Likes

Wow weren’t you just pep talking @ix3u yesterday? It really is crazy how that worked out

3 Likes

Yeah, guess it was meant to be.

6 Likes

Well @ix3u your luck just turned around buddy congratulations thanks again for the opportunity @DougDawson

3 Likes

Big congratulations, @ix3u!

Well, I haven’t been having a lot of luck with seed giveaways, so I think I’ll try a number for a pollen giveaway. If I win, I will be passing it on to another entrant. Basically, someone will get two tries.

Thank you as always, Doug!!

Rollin’ in on the pollen at #2.

8 Likes

That is a dam shame so may good OG people to him just be patient. :flushed: ‘WOW’

1 Like

Congratulations on your win way to go ix3u hope you enjoy this one :point_up:

Lol…that’s great! Congrats @ix3u and well done @DougDawson

2 Likes

Just got a mailing together and for those expecting beans from me, you should have them in a few days.:grin:
Ran out of some stuff, so I sent some of my best beans. Please DM me when they hit!!

7 Likes

Pretty sure those Pepes are gone. First, LITERALLY first thing not to make it here in all these years. Out of hundreds of packages/envelopes :disappointed: really wanted that one too @PioneerValleyOG

2 Likes

Nice win @ix3u, woot woot.:peace_symbol:

I see alot of seed’s in your future.

4 Likes