Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Awesome you did your first Wiki.
You can say “stop at 30 signups” or any number of people you choose.

3 Likes

Completely up to you :grinning:

3 Likes

Morning is fine just don’t be surprised if there are 375 sign ups for the drawing. You did specify 30 tho so.

6 Likes

What’s in the CAP Junky cross ?
@LoveDaAutos

2 Likes

Cap Junky S1 fem crosses Alien Cookies with Kush Mintz creating a balanced, high powered and balanced 50/50% hybrid strain.

8 Likes

LoveDaAutos

22d

If you enjoy flower that is a real hybrid smoke the Cap Junky (In my opinion) will have you smiling from cheek to cheek. For me it is a treasure! Simple to grow and I mean it sincerely this strain checks all the boxes. If you didn’t know this the CJ S1 seeds are not available to buy anywhere on the internet, sold out everywhere. So none available at their retail price of $300-$350 per 10pk. There is a 10 pack available in an auction on the internet with a Buy It Now price of $1,000 Hopefully for the cause these four packs reach at least $100 per pack!!

Found a few more Cap Junky photos. All buds in these pics are full of seeds.

12 Likes

Hmmmm, those photos look familiar.

2 Likes

Oh wow ! Thank you for all the info :raised_hands:

She sounds lovely

2 Likes

Hope so, they are yours :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here’s a picture of four of the cap Junky that do not have seeds. These are at about 13 days post flip here.

11 Likes

Gorgeous :heart_eyes:

I would love to see about a hundred of these growing in a lush field in Cali somewhere.

6 Likes

Hell yeah… can imagine the smell lol :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Only 9 more to sign up. I’ll wait it out and have the drawing for the winner tonight.

8 Likes

Hope it fills up fast :grinning:

2 Likes

That cap junky looks like it’s some :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

A hundred Acres would be my idea of heaven.

Crap, all out of likes again.

4 Likes

But think of the trimming…. Lol

1 Like

Trimming? You just hang 50 to dry and then sit around a bonfire tossing whole plants on and hoping you’re down wind of the fire.

4 Likes

Indeed lol. Maybe hire some trimmer goats?

4 Likes