Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Good morning OG :pray:

7 Likes

Sitting out, since Iā€™ve already been blessed with this generosity. Good luck to you all. :v::smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Big congratulations to @Stankonia! Nice win!

Thank you, @DougDawson!!

1 Like

Thanks again @DougDawson for the power flour!

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ve been blessed with the best, the BK pollen will be sprinkled throughout the gardenā€¦
@DougDawson btw, thatā€™s not fem pollen, is it D?

6 Likes

thank you @DougDawson for this, and all of these great giveaways that you continue to provide.

regards,

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a chance for free spider farmer light

13 Likes

Boooooo.

7 Likes

Nice win @Stankonia, thanks @DougDawson for the opportunity. woot woot :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking that whatā€™s gonna happen is Doug will be down to his last packet of pollen and Iā€™ll be the only one signed up and the random number generator wonā€™t work because there is only 1 number. I feel like Kramer of Seinfeld trying to get soup from the Soup Nazi.

11 Likes

Hell, half the time I donā€™t sign up. I just congratulate the winners. I love seeing all the smiles.:blush:

4 Likes

Mine wasnā€™t much better

10 Likes

Mine either

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I got lol

3 Likes

Same here, :joy:

1 Like

Weā€™re all getting the egg 5 lol

1 Like

Hey, I dropped 3 Pinewarp about a week ago, only 1 germinated, so the last 2 went for a swim today!
Thanks again for those

2 Likes

That;s what I got too!

1 Like

No sir, it is reg pollen from my Blue Kush reproduction run that is going to be distributed in the Spring box along with a collector card for each person :wink:

7 Likes

I tried as Iā€™m in need of one . :pensive:

5 Likes