Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

We have our latest Pollen winner. It’s #39, @BIGJ . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

19 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555
tenor (3)

16 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Tracker
  2. @donuchee
  3. @Cannaology
  4. @duo :canada:
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @yardgrazer
  7. @Tripl3fastaction
  8. @Kronnkk
  9. @LoveDaAutos
  10. @potpotpot
  11. @OhNo555 :us:
  12. @illicitmango
  13. @ix3u
  14. @freed111 :canada:
  15. @Gonzo
  16. @sprinklememaynee
  17. @RadioWaves
  18. @jessethestoner
  19. @djtrip
  20. @Piter :es:
  21. @Groenevingers
  22. @Tao
  23. @pharmerfil
  24. @CanuckistanPete
  25. @unomas :us:
  26. @dingys
  27. @Mrgreenthumb
  28. @patsnumone
  29. @tbone1
  30. @ChronicMcBudz :us:
  31. @Ghgrower :us:
  32. @FeloniousMonk
  33. @420noob
  34. @BuckeyeBeanz
    Add more numbers as needed
33 Likes

Congratulations @BIGJ, nice win. woot woot :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

10 hours late, and I don’t particularly want the seeds, but pretty sure that was @Alaskagrown who gave you the Gambian x Blueberry auto regs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please add @OhNo555🇺🇸 to your list.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in you great giveaway. :partying_face:

2 Likes

No problem, done.

2 Likes

Thanks I see it now! :+1:

1 Like

So now I am in every time or do you still need to do it for everyone of yours that you put up?

1 Like

@OhNo555 it looks like you messed up 2 wikis. Have you thoroughly read the instructions on how to edit, and looked through the thread for the proper way?

1 Like

Yes I have don’t understand what I am doing wrong?

1 Like

Congratulations @BIGJ!
Thanks again for the amazing generosity Doug. :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t think you’ve been here long enough to edit a wiki…
I’m guessing…

Just leave a space after your name and the flag…it’s fixed.

2 Likes

You will need to sign up on the wiki but you will be notified every giveaway of Doug’s goodies and any member using Doug’s call out list.

3 Likes

My fault. I am corrected. Also, @OhNo555 , no, you have to sign up every time. Just once per wiki and giveaway tho

1 Like

Thanks for yet another shot, @DougDawson!

Running out of likes again and again this morning.

1 Like

You are probably correct on that one I tap on the red pen in the upper right corner add the next numbers put @OhNo555🇺🇸 the tap edit wiki? What am I doing wrong if it tells me I can’t do it or someone else is in the process I wait till it looks like all is clear and I get no error messages when I have gotten the error message I choose the option to abandon and try later please help me out here what am I missing. During this process?

Thanks for the chance @Tracker !

Oops, checked my spreadsheet and I’ve already got this one. I took my name off :+1:t2:

1 Like

You’re good, but you need to put a space between your username and your flag. I fixed that for you in a wiki over the weekend but never mentioned it. TBF I don’t think it does anything terrible other than make your @OhNo555 not work correctly.

Just as an example, you at’d yourself in your post but it isn’t an active at because of the lack of a space.

2 Likes