Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

im dull but my mind is sharper then a laser

3 Likes

For the ones that got the call, 10 min till we start

5 Likes

8pm is rock and roll time :partying_face:

1 Like

Depends on time zone, it will be 5pm az time so feel free to crack a beer since itā€™s 5 o clock somewhere

4 Likes

On it brother

2 Likes

I could but for some reason multiple users keep answering my tags and using my call list for me :frowning:

5 Likes

Hey we accomplished the goal! Thatā€™s a win!

1 Like

Sorry Dougā€¦didnā€™t think you were around.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s messed up. They should make they own. Itā€™s not like you donā€™t come through posting it

1 Like

U were 9 min faster to the punch on a 15 min window!
Not a bad thing :wink:

Canā€™t expect Doug to be here EVERY minute of the day

4 Likes

I canā€™t speak for others but the time I did it I wasnā€™t trying to step on any toes.

I would generally presume good intentions, but YMMV.

I was on here trying to track down the person that sent me a gift with no information, not that I donā€™t appreciate what that person did for me. Any one that gifts or get a win should thank that OG member as it is courtesy!

2 Likes

All good folks. I guess I just find it a bit odd that I keep getting tags just to find someone else answering my tags with my list. No harm done.

4 Likes

Some of those sound very nice! Thanks you for your generosity bud. But as for meā€¦
Iā€™m scared of commitment. :joy:

2 Likes

Well obviously the intentions were good. Inviting more people to a giveaway lessens you chances so the exact opposite of bad intentions :wink:! Itā€™s just that itā€™s Dougā€™s list. Thatā€™s why people ask him to blow the horn. Iā€™m not trying to be a dick or anything, just stating that itā€™s using someone elseā€™s stuff

2 Likes

Letā€™s get started shall we

For this beautiful lady (seeds are regs)

Got 4 mango creamsicle beans for the first one to answer the following AND their countries flag

This strain when I grew it was a great smoke in the morning and bust out a day at work kind of strain but was hybrid finishing in 9 weeks

When you hear the name Krishna Andavolu in the cannabis community, what and where would that name carry their research and influence

8 Likes

vice lol us.

Itā€™s cool man. I donā€™t have a problem with folks using my list. Itā€™s a good list full of folks that want to be tagged for giveaways. I just see an increasing number of people responding when I get tagged, that to me is a bit odd. All good, folks are here for a giveaway, letā€™s let that be the focus :v:

5 Likes

Itā€™s not anyones stuff, itā€™s a list of usernames. Why make a list if there is one to use. No harm no foul with nothing but good intentions as I see it.

4 Likes