Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

@AzSeaindooin420 you mind if I pass them on. I’m full up on my agenda. Didn’t read I needed to grow them within 6 months. Lmk. Maybe you can replay that pack. My mistake bud :wink:

2 Likes

You can thank @Bobgrows for the custom pucks. First class product and service.

5 Likes

@Bobgrows does dope ass work.

4 Likes

Oh course! I still got half my Dank Banner win for you too if you can’t hit it bro. :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you @Kavman and @Pawsfodocaws for the kind words.

3 Likes

No problem. I am thinking of asking you for some flips soon. Dm me. Plz

2 Likes

Idk if @DougDawson is up but can someone toot the horn. How can you hear in space if it is a vast vacuum.? Up for grabs is a pack of lavender frosting x18 I think my eyes are blurred. Blow a horn someone!!! I’m looking for a three word answer. I wonder if people are still up? :thinking:

2 Likes

Some people might be up still. I have bad insomnia and I own the night as my wife will tell you😂
You kidding or are you really talking about doing trivia at 12AM :flushed:

3 Likes

He’ll yes. It’s 9 here. I’m drunk let’s have fun!

1 Like

I might be on my last washer after this one :laughing: need to re up

2 Likes

Ok I am game if we can get some people to participate, I too am high as a Georgia pine. Just listening to music.

2 Likes

I’m watching star wars fucking tanked it’s nice.

2 Likes

they say these are good for shipping seeds, but they’re a bit expensive if you ask me.

5 Likes

Sorry too drunk explain

1 Like

washer = washing machine aka washer, people sending their seeds in washing machines.

3 Likes

:rofl: I get it. That’s good man

1 Like

This is a 18 pack :rofl: someone hop on a three word answer. Also no one has blown a horn. I saw Doug and others get upset earlier. Don’t need that again. Maybe I’ll ask for permission of said list…lol

2 Likes

I’m not going anywhere. I have another pack up after this… come on people

Perhaps tomorrow might be a better day. Don’t want to go to OG jail tonight. Not unless I can take my buds. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s up for game.