Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Lol fair enough :laughing:

1 Like

I have a few stamps leftā€¦ hahaha hahaha. Off to the bong again.

1 Like

Drank yourself sober? Now thatā€™s pro

1 Like

Wow, any1 watching LivePD?..Well, OP:Live itā€™s called now.

1 Like

No whatā€™s going on lol ?

I watched it the other night, but might watch some star wars in a few. Gotta get my snacks and buds ready first

Lol, this chick is high as a kite. Like seriously effd up. Just punched that cop in the faceā€¦

1 Like

Oh sh*t :rofl:
Damn it I should of put it on earlier lmao

Heā€™ll yes Iā€™m on vi now

1 Like

A shit got a crazy one huh! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Look for todayā€™s re-run. Itā€™ll be in the last ten minutes. I was totally shocked when she went swinging. Talk about a bad trip

1 Like

From what i know, it came from @JohnnyPotseed , Maybe he can add onto it but i have it listed as coming from him. It was indeed big.

1 Like

You rebel skum

Better late than never! :crazy_face:
Heā€™s probably trying to sleep atm. Maybe heā€™ll comment in about an hour. :disappointed:

Damn, if this chick on OPL is just drunk Iā€™d be amazed.
Damn, outta time!

Have a goodnight everyone. Time for some more bong tokes and laser and smoke!

Stay kind.
Drink whiskey
Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

Donā€™t hurt yourself! :wink:
Good night.
:peace_symbol::heart:

Iā€™ll try :wink:

2 Likes

The Luciferā€™s Big Buddy had a co-op run did in May last year.
@Repins12 made it;
Luciferā€™s Big Buddy
Father was Bubble Gum auto, from Mark
Mother was Giant Devil XL
Auto Giant Devil XL | Linda Seeds

7 Likes

Luciferā€™s Big Buddy

Father was Bubble Gum auto, from Mark
Mother was Giant Devil XL

Bubble Gum auto regular

The Bubble Gum auto is from Mark on Strainly and couldnā€™t get much info from him. All that I could get outta him was that it came outta Saskatchewan Canada, he bought it somewhere in Washington state and it smelled like Bazooka Bubble Gum. Unfortunately, that was all that I could get outta him. Thatā€™s the father.

Auto Giant Devil XL | Linda Seeds

Auto Giant Devil XL cannabis seeds produce a vigorous, self-flowering cannabis plant that should be of particular interest to commercial growers.

Auto Giant Devil XL marijuana seeds provide plants with very high quality characteristics in every respect. This strain grows relatively tall and under good conditions can reach a height of 110 to 160cm. Expect a harvest of 650g/mĀ² or more, with 12 plants under 600W.

If you want to grow the Auto Giant Devil XL Strain outdoors, we recommend sowing from the end of May until mid-June, but no later than the end of June! The hemp plants need about 10 weeks from germination to reach full maturity. If you grow Auto Giant Devil XL in the summer or midsummer period, you will achieve yields of up to 350g/plant.

The result is resinous, potent flowers with up to 20% THC and a slightly sweet Jack-Herer aroma. Simply Potty Delicious!

Flowering Time

8 - 10 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

indica/sativa

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

Genetics

Big Devil #2 Auto x Jack Herer Auto

13 Likes

Thanks for the info @JohnnyPotseed and @repins12! Now I wanna try it, lol.

4 Likes