Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

5 Likes

anyone in the :us: have space to pop a few seeds in the not so distant future?
golden triangle x appalachia f3 (fem) 6pk
please dont dibs if your going to toss them in your vault/seed container.

13 Likes

I have probably 16-20 weeks left then id be free, If you need a fall back im here. Take anyone else first though :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I can run a few

3 Likes

Thank you so much @darkillusion for the killer seeds. Royal Procession looks like a really great cross. It was very cool of you to send them out to both of us.

13 Likes

I can run a few now

3 Likes

Those sound fun :joy: to many seeds too little of space :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

send me your info they are yours.

5 Likes

Way to go BuckeyeBeanz nice win with that lucky number.

1 Like

That was very kind of you to offer up these to grow. I’m looking forward to what they find.

3 Likes

They truly sound like fire!

1 Like

i sure wish there were more to give out, but the branch only yielded about 90 seeds. will be more to come in the future, working on s1 of bodhi panama x a1 afghan x 88g13hp from his limited drop a few months back.

7 Likes

As long as you have plenty for your breeding work.
Either minitiger or supershitfuck tested the Golden Triangle for Bodhi many years ago. Said it had crazy tasty terps and up effects.

4 Likes

Lucky! Golden Triangle is the only Bodhi TK cross that I don’t have…

3 Likes

Many thanks to @darkillusion, received the Royal Procession beans in today’s mail… looking forward to trying them out.

7 Likes

Royal Procession just dropped into my mail box. Thanks again @darkillusion !

6 Likes

I’ll throw a dib down if they’re still available :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Congratulations @BuckeyeBeanz and @STIGGY! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What a nice end to Monday. Thanks @hoss8455 the seeds have landed. After looking back at those pictures I may start some sooner than later.

16 Likes

Awesome boss glad to hear it! I’ve got 2 Corey Heime going at the moment in early veg & my first LAPK x GMOGTH pheno is curing up into this crazy savory plastic thing. @Greenfingers

7 Likes