Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

lol you ‘suppose’? Don’t let me force anything on ya there cuz!
But, I suppose that’s 3 then… :wink: :+1:

8 Likes

Asleep at the wheel are ya? :crazy_face:

send me your deets, @Kronnkk , @OhNo555 & @ix3u

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed :clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Thanks bud! I mean if you were insisting :wink:… But seriously though. I appreciate it. I’ll send em shortly, send me yours too. I’ll have something helpful in the mail to you in a couple weeks :wink:

4 Likes

Was just in the dungeon checking on the little ones. Horrible service in my “hidden” vault.

Got twins in one of them.

15 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed !!!

4 Likes

I know the exact situation bud. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

On deck under the clone/starter light are a couple Fem Rhubarb S1’s (Bag of Oranges x Citrus Milf)
Easter giveaway from DC for veterans from 313 Genetics.
Can’t wait to grow these out!!!

6 Likes

Bam! Two wins in one day! :metal:
Congrats ix3u!

6 Likes

For those that want, but didn’t get. I’ll be holding a 48hr flash BOGO sale to honor 420 starting at noon tomorrow and running until noon Friday.

19 Likes

Here’s a little Frankie at 24 days

you all scored! Great giveaway @JohnnyPotseed

13 Likes

It’s about to go down! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Some fem frankenstein.

18 Likes

That is an awesome looking strain!

Im doing a couple of Johnny’s outside this season I have fem walkenstein going also.

1 Like

I wish I could grow outdoors this year, we are legalized and can grow after 07/01/3023. We the the bill to pass last November and becomes a law on that day :+1:

6 Likes

In 1000 years. There’s still hope.:rofl:

7 Likes

If my one neighbor was not so nosey I would do it now, but don’t want to jeopardize my inside garden as they are assholes all the rest of my neighbors are very cool. It all started with birthday pool parties for our daughter and are pack of Rottweilers, my live for music and the fact I play my guitars does not help either seems like all the neighbors can call or come by to ask me to please crone it down a bit except them. They only have the ability to call the man. Why can’t all just be cool and call us first we are very respectful people?

4 Likes

Better start vegging them inside, lol

1 Like