Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

I’m already out of likes but I will get caught up when I get some later. If anyone sees the Wiki get wonky I’d appreciate any help you can give as I’m too green yet to understand how to fix them. Thanks

3 Likes

I totally forgot, @DougDawson if you get time can you sound your horn for this please? I really appreciate your help.

3 Likes

I did not know this person, but this seems like a very fitting way to honor them. :pray:

2 Likes

Great story, great person. Fantastic way to honor him

3 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab
tenor (3)

19 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson !!

18 Likes

Really sorry to hear anything like that @FirstCavApache64.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in honoring your fallen friend “FirstCavApache64” RIP what a great way to honor him. 1 last run! :facepunch:

2 Likes

Any interest in some Strawberry Cheese Auto’s?

7 Likes

Backstory!

FirstCav is an awesome guy. Just like the most giving/empathetic person ever.

I bet @FirstCavApache64 was one of the last growers & definitely maybe the last OG’er to see + give hugs to Useful.

Which is fitting because FirstCav was a huge fan of Useful. He actually hit me up the night before he met him, all excited. So of all people to be one of the last to meet him… wow, crazy awesome coincidence.

12 Likes

Strawberry Cheese yummy!

5 Likes

Yours if you want em @Draig

7 Likes

Hell yeah! Thanks bro!

7 Likes

What a nice thing to do, thank you @FirstCavApache64 !

RIP Useful, another good person gone too soon.

4 Likes

It’s crazy that just yesterday I mailed in some money to JBC Seeds for their very last pack of Useful Mothers Milk F2s and now he’s gone. That’s just sad. :pray: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I’m interested in some strawberry cheese autos if your still looking for takers. That sounds like a must have!!

1 Like

@Kasper0909 - @Draig called them

3 Likes

Awesome no problem, wasn’t sure haha

1 Like

Congratulations @HumblePie420! :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for the fun @DougDawson and @FirstCavApache64. :+1:

3 Likes

Pack of Peanut Butter Breath? who wants this one?

10 Likes