Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Definitely dm me. Ive got skunks for days

3 Likes

Thanks @FirstCavApache64 !! It’s been said but what a great way to honor!! Thanks for the opportunity my friend!!

Thank you @Ris What great OG awesomeness bro!!

1 Like

Me too I just grabbed gmo choc d 3 days ago

3 Likes

Damn, don’t even have time to go burn one without missing out on tons of stuff.

4 Likes

Sounds great. lol

That was really nice of you “ Ris” to do that for all that were around to get a shot at :sunglasses::+1:

Great thread!!!

1 Like

Oooh that one’s gonna be dank af!

2 Likes

Thank you @FirstCavApache64 only got to grow his BOO and love it.

2 Likes

Missed out on the peanut butter again . Dam

5 Likes

Yup. Me too

1 Like

As did i… picked up a bit in a dispensary in Maine last fall on a camping trip. Was nice smoke without wiping me out.

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed has fem pbb clones for sale. I wish I had more dough. Check em out.:+1:t2:

4 Likes

@darkillusion these showed up

Thank you

13 Likes

Mr nuglifefarms I popped one of your drunken watermelon seeds just now

To give my one week old GPS sticky icky a roommate in my veg tent.

I’m getting excited about these I haven’t grown anything with watermelon in a while. :watermelon:

10 Likes

Well I wish I was here 3 hours ago lol

I’m trying to make a strawberry cheese cross this year. I have 0 autos tho.

4 Likes

Oh damn it. I didnt know about Useful passing.

Anyone I’ve ever talked to said he was one of the kindest human beings they have ever met.
I think someone posted not to long ago that he gave them like 20 packs of seeds just because he wanted to gift him.

I never had the opportunity to speak with him, but I can tell he was sincerely loved by many.
Even tho I never met him or tried his genetics, after hearing so much about him I felt like I did.

He spread a lot of love and giving which carried on through the people he was kind too, and in turn touched others through them as well.
His kindness spread to others from his heart.

I’m upset to hear he is gone, I always wanted to be able to talk with him.
Hopefully I’ll be able to try some his work one day tho.
I’m sure his heart is in his works as well, and everything made with love and kindness is best.

If anyone knows his family, please let them know I’ll be praying for them and his friends.
I also pray that his love and generosity continue to spread through the fruits of his works.

:v::green_heart:

14 Likes

I will certainly pass on your kind words @HappyTrees23s

6 Likes

Class act @FirstCavApache64 , great way to honor useful.

4 Likes

His Bag of Oranges is my wife’s favorite strain for terps. When I told him that, he brought 5 BOO seeds to our meeting for her and said he was sorry but that was all he could find at the time. Those are top of my list to reproduce if I get the chance as it’s one of his really popular strains.

19 Likes