Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

ezgif-1-045c2a077f

1 Like

CrXNDaXWYAAbO4U

…Mind blown

9 Likes

Haha you got me, if you are hurting for seeds hit me up!

1 Like

Speaking of Dr MJ Coco fella, I was listening to the latest episode of “Cheap Homegrow” #206 on Spotify & he straight up freaked out on all the other panelists for a few minutes. It was something :laughing:

Good luck on that light bud!

5 Likes

Not envelopes, cards. And I think one win today does it for me… as mush as a light would be cool, ima stick to what I been doing. Sunshine.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link!

2 Likes

Giving out some seeds in a few…

10 Likes

ezgif.com-resize(4)
ftfy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay folk I have a few packs of seeds to give out tonight. All you have to do is be the first person to call dibs for them. Will give away 1 pack at a time, just to keep you keyboard cowboys on your toes.
Giving away a free pack of AMG Sour X G13XHashplant photo reg. “Sour 13” is its name.
Normally I just do US and Canada only, but I am willing to open that up to the EU as well for this.

Who wants the first pack?

10 Likes

Shit blind Dibbs off the hip new thread yippee🤠it just keeps going and never stops there’s no breaks on the train and the engineers off his wheels

2 Likes

Dang. That went fast :rofl:

1 Like

Dibs yesssssdddd

@CapnCannabis wins the first pack. PM me your address. As soon as that is done I will put up another pack.

3 Likes

@tresbundles check mail plez

1 Like

Here is some info on the parent plants

11 Likes

replied buddy

Dibs! Pleas and thank you

I say dibs sir please

ezgif.com-optimize(8)
Eyes Peeled!!!

1 Like

Okay time for me to offer up the second pack. First person to call for dibs gets it.

2 Likes