Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Happy 4/20 yall - if anybody is interested in some South African genetics, there’s a giveaway happening from in situ preservationist, love.of.landrace IG page that ends in 4 days.

5 Likes

Right on! That’s a stellar plant, great strain too! I need to make more seeds out of it as well. That and the Ghost Rose are the only 2 autos I’ve ever enjoyed. @chronix played with the Big Yield x Mi5 a bit too!

4 Likes

Out of likes brother…:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Thank you so much for this giveaway…:v:t4::herb:

4 Likes

What a perfect day to show up on …some call me a fortune teller :upside_down_face:
Grow em out you won’t be disappointed!

3 Likes

I like turteles :rofl:lmao

1 Like

Who wants to run a giveaway for me? Iv got beans to give away but zero experience creating a wiki.

I don’t have the time to learn today either, just want to spread some joy around. Busy doin yard work…

PM me…

14 Likes

Thank you bro!
Youuuuuuupi!
Great day!
Happy 4/20

2 Likes

Thanks Bro for putting up the barns on this 420 day celebration and for an opportunity to participate! :sunglasses::facepunch::partying_face:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all!

1 Like

Happy 4/20 double today og fellas.
I really really enjoy this seasion event.

2 Likes

I cant believe I won the pollen twice. Unfortunately things are pretty rough for me right now,got so much going on, I honestly can’t use the pollen right now. I thought things would be better but not there yet.

I am going to pass my winnings on to @herojuana.tom if he chooses to accept. Thanks for the chances @DougDawson. I really love this community

12 Likes

Seriously OG of you! G8PxQ8j

5 Likes

Awesome @Bizzaro! Thanks for the midday fun!

1 Like

By golly, I will gladly take it @Mrgreenthumb, thank you kindly! I will need to douse some of my tasty heirlooms with Blue Kush pollen to create some OG love bundles to pass on… Some queens from the stone ages mixed with some younger blood :joy::v:

beer3|nullxnull

11 Likes
  1. Yes. Did anyone else want a pack of Corey Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk? Dibs goes to the next 6 folks.
16 Likes

dibs a roonie!

4 Likes

Dibserooni!!! Or maybe not!

5 Likes

Yours went out yesterday @CanuckistanPete

5 Likes

@hoss8455 coming through like a boss with bonuses! beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Fuck it dibs

4 Likes

Dibs for it