Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Ohh this looks interesting

1 Like

Boy oh boy thereā€™s gonna be some crosses :joy::joy:

1 Like

Bwahahahaha!

Sure!

2 Likes

Every fiber of my auto seed loving body is crying out to me to enter this giveaway but since I traded you for these strains Iā€™ll give someone else (hopefully someone who has never won) a chance.

4 Likes

Enter anyway @LoveDaAutos

Ill find something else in the auto bag of tricks if you winā€¦

6 Likes

@CanuckistanPete thanks for the tag @Yetigrows cool giveaway! Go leafs! :nauseated_face: lol

4 Likes

Didnā€™t need to ask me twice!!! :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you @Yetigrows ! I love the fruity terps!
Thanks @CanuckistanPete for the tag! :v:

6 Likes

Oooo, autoflowers? Count me in! :crazy_face:
Thank you for the opportunity @Yetigrows. :+1:

3 Likes

Ya know @Yetigrows this is just about the most Canadian giveaway Iā€™ve seen & I ā€œfrigginā€ love it. It was just missing one touchā€¦coupla security gaurds for the Wiki
jskof
:canada:

Thanks for the giveaway!

11 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if I posted this yesterday but @ReikoX i got those beans in the mail really like the translucent puck saves me from guessing how many are left once I go touching shit

19 Likes

Anyone recognize these ? I would like to properly thank them.

12 Likes

Thank you, @Yetigrows, for the variety!

Good luck to yall!

Lucky number 34!

3 Likes

Simply awesome @Yetigrows!

2 Likes

Great give a way @Yetigrows thanks for a chance at some nice magical Beans šŸ«˜, bet I could grow Jack a bad ass beanstalk :tanabata_tree:with a win on them. :+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thatā€™s epic brotha, truly epic! I absolutely love it, the OG OG Santa :santa:t3: I can still remember coming here being blown away by the entire nature of this place, still hasnā€™t changed, in fact the generosity, giveaways etc. only get more plentiful as time progresses. Thanks for all you do @DougDawson :pray:t2: itā€™s truly much appreciated

6 Likes

Why not, I donā€™t have any of these, and they sound killer! Im in . Thank you sir :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Glad to see you team in the playoffs, this year I am sad as the Washington Capital didnā€™t make. Go Gr8!

1 Like

Thanks for this opportunity! :green_heart:

1 Like

Maybe uhhhhā€¦ Santa Daws.

1 Like