Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

OK, next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @Tugthepup
  2. @RadioWaves
  3. @OhNo555 :us:
  4. @dingys
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @ElGalloBlanco
  7. @sprinklememaynee
  8. @NoCal
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @Cannaology
  11. @STIGGY
  12. @HollySun91
  13. @Cormoran
  14. @duo :canada:
  15. @djtrip
  16. @yardgrazer
  17. @Tripl3fastaction
  18. @Mi-1000
  19. @bigzach87
  20. @Piter :es:
  21. @patsnumone
  22. @Illicitmango
  23. @mike28086 :us:
  24. @Ghgrower :us:
  25. @potpotpot
  26. @Keene
  27. @Tao
  28. @503BudMan
  29. @unomas :us:
  30. @ChronicMcBudz
  31. @Habibi
  32. @FeloniousMonk
  33. @GrowPup
40 Likes

Hey brother @DougDawson could you pull me from the list for the time being?
Much obliged.

6 Likes

Of course, you have been removed bud :v:

5 Likes

Really cool artwork! Did you draw these??

5 Likes

I believe those were made by @MikeyDread , sadly we have not seen him around in quite a while. He is missed, hopefully he is doing well.

5 Likes

Again @DougDawson i appreciate the opportunity to participate. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looks like nobody wants them even numbers :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

3 Likes

Its because they are oddโ€ฆ

7 Likes

You know, I almost skipped this one, but Iโ€™m gonna run some autos while my Oaxaca plants flower (forever), so this might be just the ticket!

4 Likes

Thanks again @Budderton !
Iโ€™m excited to try these. Mail came fast, you are close :slightly_smiling_face:! When you said the packs would be stuffed, you werenโ€™t kidding :+1:

18 Likes

Thanks Doug.
Good luck everyone!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Budderton always hooks it up! Those wolf pack x CL should have some serious funk and power lying within 100% donโ€™t sleep on those

6 Likes

Holly crap!
That wolfpack x CL had something mysterious behind.
Should be good

7 Likes

I might have to grow wolf pack x CL. chem d AND chem 3 together ! just been doing so many appalachia runs. I cant get over the funk.

4 Likes

Right on, that was quick @Tuned . Glad they made it safe and sound. Happy hunting!
:grin::v::canada:

12 Likes

Hey @DougDawson, can you please remove me from the call list? Iโ€™ve been overly lucky already.

5 Likes

With a new bad ass light id hope ur digging through the seed stashes to get something under it! Looking for some testers for my cdlc fem crosses if u still got some space

5 Likes

Thanks fam, but I literally have to order a 4x4 tent first! :rofl:
Since I grow in my bedroom (not a large one either), Iโ€™ve been satisfied with a 2x3, and a 2x4. The day I won, I went to take measurements, and I can run the 2x3 for veg, buy a 4x4, sell the 2x4 and my HLG 300, transition everything to the 4x4, and still have room for the bed I sleep in :sweat_smile::bear:
After the Oaxaca moves to flower is when Iโ€™m running autos, and I havenโ€™t even started the seeds, so Iโ€™d be months off from testing them for you @AzSeaindooin420โ€ฆwell 2 months

11 Likes

Well give me a shout if some space frees up once things get situated for ya!

3 Likes

No problem, done.

2 Likes