Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

well fuk me… I’m on my third!!! LOL

2 Likes

I left mine in the fridge again………I was subconsciously saving the Terps

1 Like

@Slammedsonoma420 the Drama Queen x Bye-ya have arrived! What a cross: it’s got Star Pupil, Prayer Tower. Triangle Kush, High School Sweetheart… the F2 gen is going to have incredible variety, in addition to a fire initial grow!!! Thank you a million brother.

5 Likes

Your welcome! I’m glad they are going to someone who will grow them out. Good luck and happy growing! Have a great weekend.

5 Likes

@Oldjoints
Thats true
One of my best friends as a direct germany descendent from Berlim.
I already lives on one of biggest city of turism.
so many nationalities so many cultures. and such an objective one…lol… guess which one? smoke the best weed!!! hehehehe here is a very diverse and completely differentiated country based on opposites depending on where you live and where you go. I feel lucky to be able to cultivate genetics like this and to be able to live in a place with so much love and cultural diversity. my best friends were born in brazil but they are direct children of french spanish and german. I am particularly great-grandson of Belgians.
Feel free on a free land.
Thats brazil with some dollars on your pocket!

2 Likes

Received my care package today. Ty

@Bizzaro

7 Likes

Gotta love it when you receive a package like this Ty @hoss8455

19 Likes

He really outlines what you get very well doesn’t he?

6 Likes

Your going to love those, nice giant sized logs that just keep packing on weight I had to stake mine down took 6 stakes to tame her

1 Like

Yes he does.
That sounds awesome.

The Corey Stardog is some killer weed, it can be a 10 lb hammer! That cut is rated up there with Chem91, I can’t wait to see how the Corey Heime turns out for you!

8 Likes

Last post #17 here we come

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17).