Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

There’s another chance :point_up_2:if you look.

4 Likes

@Habitt whats the story with that Turkish hash plant?? That one sounds beyond exotic, I’m picturing a lot of silk robes and elaborate carpets and a tent with a big steamin hookah

6 Likes

Thanks for this opportunity brother! @Habitt

2 Likes

I’ll have to direct you to @GregOG to answer that. These are his crosses that I got from the 2023 OG Server fund auction.

3 Likes

Don’t forget flying carpets and a genie in a bottle!

2 Likes

Cursory google search turns up Turkish varieties from a couple spots, only one labeled “hashplant” but all those old world varieties were all used for hash production. Write ups from everything you can find sound really cool!

3 Likes

Dibs please and thank you

1 Like

I saw those and instantly knew I wanted to give them away to as many people as possible. For me it wasn’t the THP that drew my attention, it was the AS which is suppose to be the parent plant to RKS and Sweet Skunk. Either way I knew this had to be spread around.

7 Likes

A nice throwback to some OG strains, I like it!

1 Like

Oh wait in high

3 Likes

That one flew right by the radar on the heels of that Turkish, but that’s a powerhouse cross for sure

2 Likes

Got my lucky number again !! Come on #23 !

6 Likes

Im going to go burn a fattie. When I get back, there will be a drawing. Oh yes. There WILL be a drawing.

11 Likes

Three cheers for the fattie!!!

3 Likes

are they good for pain, severe pain. I have stenosis of the spine, rheumatoid arthritis, damaged vertebrae, and other good things that nature bestowed upon me! most started at a young age and has not let up.

regards,

1 Like

I’m so outa likes.

4 Likes

That I can’t say for sure boss. The lapk stone is very body oriented. I’ll reach out to the cat it came from and ask if he has any relevant info. He’s ran her for 7+ years if I recall correctly.

3 Likes

@mike28086 . I wish to be added to your list, please. I thought I had requested it before, maybe not?

regards,

Shit, I cooked pancakes with thc olive oil and I think I’m too high to even be on OG.:woozy_face:

12 Likes

Brother, it may be nap time then.

2 Likes