Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

my hands are hot

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. kkkkkk please… ahhhhhh thank you thank you thank you!!!

4 Likes

Somewhere I believe there’s a Guy on a Buffalo who’s going to be very happy.

6 Likes

When you’re so high you stumble into a winning situation. Congratulations! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Damn I just missed that sour by a hair again :woozy_face: I may have to smoke a fatty about it

3 Likes

I think you’re describing all of us haha

5 Likes

It’s really the only way I am blessed , I stumble into it! I can never seem to hit a number generator drawing.
But I have been blessed many times other ways.
And I am very grateful :pray: for everything :heart:

4 Likes

The truth haha, i see a nice hash joint in the very near future

4 Likes

So it’s not just me?

That’s comforting…I thought I was becoming an obsessive lunatic. But I’m completely normal… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I will be giving out more packs at a later point in time. So far I have given out just over half of what I had to start off with.

10 Likes

Might as well ante up again, it’s the wife’s lucky number this time :grin::v:t2:

2 Likes

Wow, 1 has been hitting a lot and it empty…

2 Likes

Cool donuts! Donut 2 Thank you so much, @Habitt, for this killer giveaway!

Congratulations, @Cartwright! Nice win! I’d really love to have the opportunity to grow some kinda hash plant or a cross.

Good luck to everybody!

Regular #25.

5 Likes

And our next winner is @Adventuretime86! Congrats my dude just send me your details and I’ll have these sent out to you on Monday!

16 Likes

Oh hell! I just missed it by 1 minute!

1 Like

Very prophetic!

3 Likes

Come back tomorrow! I’ll be running another giveaway for 2 more packs around 6pm CST.

10 Likes

Wow! Congratulations, @Adventuretime86! What a win!! :heart_eyes:

Thanks, @Habitt, for your very OGenerosity! allhail

3 Likes

Oh damn Haha no way! Thank you @Habitt :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Think you can give us all the winning lotto numbers while you’re on a roll? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes