Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Hope it fills up fast :grinning:

2 Likes

That cap junky looks like it’s some :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

A hundred Acres would be my idea of heaven.

Crap, all out of likes again.

4 Likes

But think of the trimming…. Lol

1 Like

Trimming? You just hang 50 to dry and then sit around a bonfire tossing whole plants on and hoping you’re down wind of the fire.

4 Likes

Indeed lol. Maybe hire some trimmer goats?

4 Likes

Yes or don’t trim and just dry whole plants. The dry leaves will snap off.

• i took my name off #23. Anything w Cookies in it can make me moody. I think its the Durban in it.
2 Likes

@Jameslax @FirstCavApache64 @AzSeaindooin420 @chronix @Ris @Trowertripper @Tracker @Lady.Zandra63 @Bobgrows @BagmanCrappy
Cap junky seeds get in quick!

4 Likes

I’m in at #15 I believe

1 Like

Like when it wears off?

2 Likes

Yes exactly, during the comedown, i feel irritable. The first 30-60 min. is great. And i feel very happy.

It’s after it wears off that i get very short-tempered. Only Cookies does this. And i’ve medicated w 100’s of strains over 35 years time.

think it may be my reaction to the large rush of Dopamine or Seratonin?

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance at a great strain @LoveDaAutos and thanks for the call out @Gonzo , I’ve been staying out of the giveaways but this is just too tempting.

1 Like

How close are we?

1 Like

5 away so far

1 Like

I was last one in at #25

Because of these drawings I suffer from depression and anxiety. Depressed because I never win and anxious as it gets closer and closer to the number being drawn. :rofl:

5 Likes

Just keep entering the contests. You will win eventually.

4 Likes

You need some pre 98 bubba kush in your life. It’s great for mental stress and the flavors are amazing.

6 Likes

Agree! Everything’s better w Bubba.

1 Like

Been trying to win that dang Blue Kush pollen. Found out tonight @DougDawson still have like 3 lbs of it left so I might get lucky yet.

6 Likes