Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

I was given three Pre 98 Bubba Kush seeds from Katsu Seeds by a friend of mine and I guess they were old cause they didn’t open and when I squeezed on they were mushy and grey inside.

1 Like

I’ve heard his Bubba Kush and crosses are great.

I’ve not grown any of the BOG strains just yet so although I’m running alongside I haven’t quite jumped on the bandwagon . I just recently got some BOG Sour Strawberry I’d like to try.

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway @LoveDaAutos thanks for the contest!

Thanks very much. It’s getting Blue Kush and Blue Sunshine pollen in 7 days along with my NL#2 and Purest Indica girls. I’m more excited to run the offspring than these probably as this is my first time making seeds.

1 Like

Congrats @Bobgrows on the win and @LoveDaAutos for your first give away!

Thanks for the chance!!

I love his Sour Bubble, it’s really good indica pain meds with good terps. Plus he was just a great guy to do business with.

1 Like

You guys are very welcome. I have a LOT of seeds that are starting to get old and I’ve been thinking rather then let them go to waste I can give a bunch away in these drawings. They would of course come with a caveat that they’re older seeds so every advantage for a successful germination should be taken.

7 Likes

Those both will be great crossed to your P 98 Bubba female. I hope you get tons of seeds from that.

5 Likes

Woo Hoo!!
Thank you @LoveDaAutos
Very much appreciated! :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

I’m just doing select branches so I still have sensimilia for meds but I’m hoping for enough to spread around. Wish we had bigger plant count laws. I could do a whole seed run in another tent then and just dust everything lol.

3 Likes

Ask @ChefDGreen about the Grandpa Glue seeds I made. All the plants are superior in quality but once in awhile you’ll hit this pheno. Trichromes so thick you can’t see the plant underneath. Tomorrow I’ll do a giveaway for a flip with as many as I can fit into it.

36 Likes

Goodnight everyone!

10 Likes

Gotta wipe up the drool now, thanks a lot😁.

4 Likes

just got in on this … entered the wiki at #30 but it shows me as 29… wierd
great giveaway, thax for the chance @LoveDaAutos

2 Likes

Wow that looks insane :star_struck:

2 Likes

looks like the draw already happened but the wiki was still open LOL

1 Like

man… you really have some fire.

9 Likes

That’s crazy lol but I’m liking it.

1 Like